UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

evening. Im all packed and ready to feck off t'egypt tomorrow. Flight is still flying thankfully so Im abandoning the british springtime for some proper sunshine :biggrin:

Im just compressing Avatar so I can watch it on my mp4... whats the betting that will be the film on the bloody plane :laugh:

got your tupperware ? biggrin.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did buy a tuppaware type box... got all the way over to the other side of ASDA to find they didnt have any bloody 50/50 hovis best of both I cant beleive its not brown bread or what ever its called :laugh:

Silly moment of the day.... I was at the pet food wholesaler and needed to buy Felix as good as it looks, only I couldnt remember what it was called. I know it looks very nice, so I asked an assistant if they could check out back for some 'I cant beleive its not cat food' :laugh: I know its not called that but we both had a laugh about how appetising it actually looks and smells :laugh:

I'm getting my hair cut on Saturday and I want a change of style but have no idea what to. I have straight, fine hair that goes limp. Am thinking something really short maybe.

I have fine limp hair too... i opted for half and half :laugh: One side is longer, in a straight bob style, but it goes diagonally accross at the back and the other side is shorter, above my ear. Its been easy to manage, dries naturally in the right shape and doesnt need a shed load of hair gunk or spray to keep it in shape. Its a mish mash of red streaks too, as i needed it to match my glasses :laugh:

Morning :wavey:

Di: have a lovely holiday flowers.gif

I have fine hair as well but it's curly as owt - I don't tend to do much with it nowadays cos it's fairly long and all one length, I just wash it and let it dry into curls.

I have just been out in the garden sniffing flowers. I love this time of year, it's my favourite season hands down.

Just watching 'It's Me Or The Dog' and they were filming in our local park!

Small things amuse me. :rolleyes:

What dog was she training Laura ?

I like V Stillwell :biggrin: :)

RMF cliffy has been subdued all week, and not his normal bolshey self,

went to the vet last night with him and Archie for their second round of boosters

and he was back to normal :rolleyes: , asked the vet and they said

there seems to be nothing wrong - wot a git he is sometimes :laugh:

and I swear he walked past the bloody big mastiff as if he was looking in a mirror :ohmy:

Morning all :flowers:

Sarah, I have recently started sprouting seeds. :-D I also have done some chickpeas the last couple of weeks. They are really good for snacking on and only take about 3 days.

I do broccolli seeds, alfalfa, and a mixed pack of seeds that I buy. They are great in salads or sprinkled over pasta instead of cheese.

I have them in my tortillas with my fake cheese spread, or on my jacket potato. How easy are they to do? I did some mustard in a cricket tub but I would like to do loads of alfafa.

Sometimes I really luff my dogs (not) :sick01: Especially Timmy who, having just eaten cat poo, has come and snuggled his face right next to mine

Scooby did that to me yesterday :sick01:

Poor Nog :( :GroupHug: Some people just don't seem to realise the other persons dog could be a bit creaky. Its just really rud e :angry:

HRH went for hydro for the first time yesterday :biggrin: We went to Alison in Devizes. Fairly basic but she is lovely. Scooby now has a new best mate :rolleyes: He wasn't too impressed with getting in - he walked up the ramp and then realised that we actually wanted him in the water, so Alison picked him up and plonked him in. He looked a bit miffed at first but after a few seconds kind of resignedly pootled about until he realised he could climb out over side :dry: But he did well. We are going back on Friday :)

I am still making the dogs suffer by being at home all day.

I have been coming up in lots of blotchy things, and have had a really dry mouth - and noticed last night on my antibiotics packet that it did say "if you come up in a rash ........." So this morning I rang NHS Direct, who rang me back, who sent me to the pharmacist, who sent me to the Doctors, who said "ooooh that's different ......." Apparently I have an allergic reation to "something". So now I have antibiotic cream to go with my antibiotic tablets.

And walking to to village and back twice (a total distance of at least 400 yards) has completely kernackered me for everything apart from energetic itching.

Just going to see what is in the freezer that I will provide me with an instantaneous dinner tonight.

I am becoming extremely bored with doing nothing - I have too much to do.

Have thought about an on-line shop - but I keep thinking I will be at work so won't be here to receive it.

Did we ever see Helly's new hairstyle - or did I just miss the excitement somewhere?

I'd be v excited if I saw that!!

RMF The owner of the traing club I go to used to judge the Dog Borstal dogs and he's friendly with Mick Martin who was a trainer on the show. MM is up at the club quite often and he runs Dog Borstal-type courses up there too. I know of at least one Fugee who would find all that v exciting (and it's not me :laugh: )

RMQ why are my dogs always awful when MM is visiting the club? :ohmy:

I went to that club too, till he sprayed a Pet Protector at Tiffy to see how she would react. :( Poor little thing was so frightened that she totally shut down :mecry: Now we can't even open a bottle of anything fizzy or she freaks. We haven't been back.

ETA - I was talking about the owner of the club, not MM

Edited by eve

Have thought about an on-line shop - but I keep thinking I will be at work so won't be here to receive it.

They deliver evenings as well, you can choose a time flowers.gif

RMF : My director has given me a super urgent job to do, then keeps ringing me to see how I was getting on. The last time he rang I said I'd do it a damn sight quicker if he didn't keep interrupting me rolleyes.gif