April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it perverted to be excited about getting a rubber floor fitted :unsure:

No not if it smells lovely

Is it sick to be delighted to read that a bullfighter has been gored by a bull and is fighting for his life? If so, then I'm sick. Poor bull still got killed, so it hasn't made a difference to him that he won the bout. When will people in supposedly civilised societies stop exploiting and torturing animals for their own sick pleasure? sad.gif

If it is sick I must be one of the sickest individuals on the planet.

Afternoon all :D

Has anyone ever grown their own sprouting sprouts? Not like green Sunday roast sprouts but alfafa and beany type sprouts.

I have, with mixed results, some sprouted really quickly but others I've tried didn't sprout at all, I might try again.

However, someone tempted me with a cream cake at lunchtime

Despicable swine laugh.gif

think I might go and clean the bathroom laugh.gif

Chuff, things must be bad Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

My collars from Laura arrived today, stunning biggrin.gif

Found a wood pigeon that had been killed by something in the field ( probably a Buzzard) Ben ate it unsure.gif, waste not want not is his motto.

Somebody else is now using MY field , feckers, nobody used that field for years, now all of a sudden everybody wants a piece of the action, I shouldn't be annoyed, but I am, there are now 4 other people walking their dogs there mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif.

Louise :GroupHug: I hope Holly isnt too badly hurt.

Just realised I'm on holiday Friday and Monday is bank holiday

Yay!!! :partytime:

Nige, go and get checked out in case you have cracked a rib.

Is it perverted to be excited about getting a rubber floor fitted :unsure:

Definately! :D

Sam, hopefully you will get the news you have been waiting for, even if it is a bit later than expected :flowers:

Mrs B, can you not do a shop order online?

Sarah, I have recently started sprouting seeds. :-D I also have done some chickpeas the last couple of weeks. They are really good for snacking on and only take about 3 days.

I do broccolli seeds, alfalfa, and a mixed pack of seeds that I buy. They are great in salads or sprinkled over pasta instead of cheese.

Alex, why not just try cutting out one food group at a time for say 6 week blocks? That way you can try reintroducing and see if there is any change?

[quote name='Gemstone' date='26 April 2010 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1272294337' I have moved all the stuff out of my bathroom cupboard into the bedroom cupboard ready for the plumber to start my nooooo bathroom this week :pinkie: We have not had a shower since february!! :ohmy:

I wondered what that smell was! :biglaugh: How exciting having a shiny new bathroom!

Edited by safneo

can you use a bum bag as a treat bag? they are coming back into fashion lol

closedeyes.gif i did have a look at them but i think i need quicker access than a zip! she should never throw things out i had loads in the 80's! i normally just have a pocket full but im fed up of treats going through the wash and coming out all puffed up!!!! yukk

:angry: Andrea :rolleyes: :laugh: I am having two shiny nooooo bathrooms :pinkie:

You can jazz :biggrin: I read that yesterday :laugh: I have used one for years for dog walking :biggrin: I have poo bags, a hard ball, a floating ball and biccies in it and stick my phone, keys and tissues in the front of it :wink: Here I am modelling it, it says "Being trained by a Border Collie" :laugh:

DSC_0065.jpg

Morning :tired:

Somebody else is now using MY field , feckers, nobody used that field for years, now all of a sudden everybody wants a piece of the action, I shouldn't be annoyed, but I am, there are now 4 other people walking their dogs there mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif.

How very dare they? mad.gif

Alex, why not just try cutting out one food group at a time for say 6 week blocks? That way you can try reintroducing and see if there is any change?

Because that's far too complicated for my tiny brain laugh.gif

I have dire rear from the diverticulitis, which has still not entirely cleared up. I also have hayfever and am sneezing quite a bit. The two are not really compatible if you know what I mean.

I think I'm going to have to cancel Nog's hydro today - he got bounced by 2 dogs last night that came out of nowhere granted Nog was off lead same as them but Nog had just toileted and was stood quietly alongside hubby who was poo picking when these 2 dogs appeared like ballistic missiles, the Weimaraner dived at Nog and the Lab jumped up at hubby - hubby was yelling at the dogs to back off and the lady owner just laughed and said they were just being "boistrous" - the Lab kept on leaping up at hubby and Nog froze but tucked his bad leg right up under his belly higher than he's ever held it sad.gif he's utterly refused to use it ever since. Neither dog made contact with Nog that we saw, but Nog did spin round trying to protect the injured side from the dogs so he could have twisted it. Then last night at bed time Nog couldn't get up the stairs, he got half way up and spreadeagled himself and had to be carried back down.

This morning he's quiet tho eating fine, had his pills with no fuss but won't use the leg which he's still carrying high - I've poked prodded & squeezed all along the leg and there's no flinching, no additional swelling, no obvious heat and no indication of discomfort but he won't lower it for anything not even a hotdog sausage. I can't make up my mind whether hydro might do it some good or if he has pulled a muscle whether it might do more harm than good sad.gif He's due back at the vets tomorrow for more previcox and to check on his progress so I'm tempted just to rest it today and see if that helps.

evening does anyone on here either make/sell dog treat bags that goes round ur waist or on a belt? seen some on ebay that i like but thought id ask first. Im going to get myself a clicker and give it a go but dont want to be ruffling about in my pockets looking for treat!

can you use a bum bag as a treat bag? they are coming back into fashion lol

I was going to say that too

Snow - it could be a natural reaction of protection rather than

his leg is hurting again, would hydro encourage Nog to use

the leg again.

Maybe Next time just kick the dogs in question, they tend to back off

sharpish when that happens

I think I'm going to have to cancel Nog's hydro today - he got bounced by 2 dogs last night that came out of nowhere granted Nog was off lead same as them but Nog had just toileted and was stood quietly alongside hubby who was poo picking when these 2 dogs appeared like ballistic missiles, the Weimaraner dived at Nog and the Lab jumped up at hubby - hubby was yelling at the dogs to back off and the lady owner just laughed and said they were just being "boistrous" - the Lab kept on leaping up at hubby and Nog froze but tucked his bad leg right up under his belly higher than he's ever held it sad.gif he's utterly refused to use it ever since. Neither dog made contact with Nog that we saw, but Nog did spin round trying to protect the injured side from the dogs so he could have twisted it. Then last night at bed time Nog couldn't get up the stairs, he got half way up and spreadeagled himself and had to be carried back down.

This morning he's quiet tho eating fine, had his pills with no fuss but won't use the leg which he's still carrying high - I've poked prodded & squeezed all along the leg and there's no flinching, no additional swelling, no obvious heat and no indication of discomfort but he won't lower it for anything not even a hotdog sausage. I can't make up my mind whether hydro might do it some good or if he has pulled a muscle whether it might do more harm than good sad.gif He's due back at the vets tomorrow for more previcox and to check on his progress so I'm tempted just to rest it today and see if that helps.

omg i hope nog will be o.k and there isno lasting damage :flowers:

Maybe Next time just kick the dogs in question, they tend to back off

sharpish when that happens

i agree.... i have done it before and will do it again (doesn't make you feel very nice but you have to protect your dog)

Jane.... do you think people are using the field as you have made it so secure??? if so could you walk the dogs somewhere else for a little while and undo all your handy work in "your" field.... i get narked when people start going to the same place as me and one in particular is now following me despite the obvious fact laney doesn't like her dog :glare:

some dirty lazy sh*te is allowing their dog to do its business on the strip of land next to my neighbour and not picking it up.. it is bloody disgusting and the dog is obviously onlead so they can't deny knowing the dog had gone.... hope i find out who it is as they will end up with a garden full of dogs mess :laugh: