UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Food Do You Feed?

Pingu

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben is on raw completely and probably costs about £20 a month, he is a big dog though. Spud and Daisy are on half raw and half Orijen as all raw doesn't suit Spud's bottom, they probably cost the same as Ben, the Orijen is quite expensive, £50 for a 13Kg bag.

I have fed Autarky but my lot aren't keen on the taste so I had to mix something in to disguise it. They've also had Burns which they like but pricey when you're feeding 4.

I've fed the CSJ Champ range as well for a while but they prefer the Command Performance for taste.

They are currently being fed on CSJ Command Performance at just under £30 a bag and they do love it (especially the salmon). However, last week I spotted some Arden Grange Lamb on www.petsupermarket.co.uk at £25.99 for 15 kg with free delivery if you spent over £49, so I bought a couple of bags (just hope they like it, cos it's one I haven't tried before). They've also got Nutro Choice half price on there (£24.99) if anyone is interested.

They usually get something mixed in, either Naturediet or else a tin of pilchards or some fried mince, sometimes sesame seeds or a bit of dried seaweed. Used to home cook for them but when Max got ill I got paranoid that I might not be getting the balance right, so I went back to feeding kibble with home cooked mixed in.

I tend to chop and change every now and then depending on how my finances are, but it's always an all natural food (preferably super premium if finances allow) and from an ethical company.

I would like to try Orijen one day, but the price is holding me back.

Edited by merledogs