UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Food Do You Feed?

Pingu

I feed Omega Tasty to all dogs,my own,rescue and boarders. It costs £15 for a 15 kilo bag and I find it suits all of them regardless of size and breed. I have tried many others over the years but always go back to this one. I also feed raw one/two/three times a week and sardines every now and then.Fit healthy dogs here. The bad skin on the two westies has cleared up and never come back ad it sorted Miffi's dicky tum too. x

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arden Grange Lamb 15kg is in special offer at £24.32 at VetUk. 2 bags and you get free delivery.

HEAVY PLUG TIME!!!

Go through this link DOGSTAR and Dogstar get 5% just for a couple of extra clicks of the mouse!!!! (click on the VetUK pic on the Dogstar Page)

I've fed Autarky for years with a spoonful of something interesting mixed in - tinned Butchers Tripe/sardine/scrambled egg/ veggies/pasta. But Wispa for some reason doesn't get on with Autarky, and we ended up on Beta Adult lamb and rice because it is the only thing i tried which gave her a consistently settled tum. She should really be on Beta Field but they only do a chicken one and chicken tends to give her the runs. She had CSJ when she stayed with Fionna and was ok on that. It had a bit of chicken in it but not much.

Polly has Autarky or Beta Senior.

I have never had a puli which would touch Burns!

Humphrey used to help himself to any rabbits which came into the garden, scoff the whole lot leaving nothing even if it was a full size buck, and then miss the next 4 or 5 meals.

Thanks to everyone for their comments, and especially to Alex for that link. I am reading the reviews and thinking of trying the Whites Salmon for Wispa.

I would really like to get her off Beta as it has stuff in which I don't like, but I need to find something digestible for her. She has tried the Beta Salmon and is fine on that.