UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had meatloaf with onion gravy for lunch, it was ming :sick01: so the dogs finished it off.

Yak ! in what world is meatloaf ever nice ?wacko.gif, it's just tarted up Potted Meat sick01.gif

Sunday night telly, best night of the week, wonder if we'll get a flash of Micheall's chest tonight smile_anim.gif.

There's bugger all in the house for tea and I ain't driving to get anything, that lazy sod has sat on his arse all day, and expect's me to run about getting something for him to eat ! well he can go and ram it ! soapbox.gif

I have been trapped indoors all day under a pile of Dogstar paperwork , I think I am getting somewhere with it but I can't be totally sure laugh.gif

mark collected a large donation of items yesterday from a Veterinary Uni teaching hospital , including a large selection of surgical drapes.

Great I said we need some new ones

they are rather big he replied

no worries I said I know how to fold them so they fit in the autoclave

I don't think these will fit in the autoclave he said

and he was right , they are cow sized ones ! , not a problem as we cut them down and make them into cat and dog sizes but it was a bit of a shock to say the least

in another box he told me there

were a lot of metal thingys ,

that would be surgical instruments then Mark

yes thats what I said metal thingys

my house looks like the storeroom of a mixed practice vets , how did my life get so odd ?

:rolleyes: Heeeellllllo everyone, :GroupHug: to all, not been on, have a nasty kidney infection which was prob made worse by going out in freezing cold to funerals last week, omg we all were heading towards a church and it was nippy outside, flaming hell, it was even worse inside, everyones nose running and feet freeezing, never know a church so unwelcoming, never mind the humongous dog turd right outside the church gate!! then up to the crem, other side of town, well thats another story, but would make you laff, leave it a while :wacko: thought that was the last of it all.. but sadly aunt who passed away two weeks ago got call this morning that hubby passed away last night of a stroke :ohmy:

Never seen a month like this and hope to never again, not for a long while anyway :mellow:

Everything is tickety boo in our house, we just plod along and the dogs are loving playing in the snow.. although two dogs are now snuggled under me duvet lol..

My afternoon was pooh

I pooh picked the garden, scrubbed out the pooh from the chook house and the run, then went upstairs and got stuck into the hamster, rabbit and guinea pig pooh :D

My RMPonderThought from this afternoon. I'm glad that guinea pigs are so small, for such little furry things they produce mountains of titchy poohs even with a mid week quick clean. If they were Dexter sized they'd fill up the whole room in no time :ohmy:

Sandra, sorry that your birthday was tinged with sadness. :GroupHug:

Sam, glad to hear that the tooth is ok now. And at least your life isnt boring! :laugh:

Marge, did you not have any snow at Cotswold view?

Julia, no shame in head lice, the like clean hair. :rolleyes: Lauren used to be permanently plagued by them at school and it was a real pain as she has really thick long hair which she wouldnt let me cut. We called them 'visitors' :laugh: I used to spend an hour a day combing her hair out. I always knew when she had them as I used to itch even though I only had them once.

You can get a special comb now from boots I believe that works wonders on them. I will try and find the name of it. Dont forget to repeat treatments. :wink:

Had a nice day today. Step daughter came round for dinner, and have had a chilling day except for cooking and a little bit of housework. Still not enough hours in the weekend though. :rolleyes: I bought a new external hard drive to back up all of my photos and havent gotten round to that yet. Also a million notes to put onto a spreadsheet for cross referencing people for our family tree that we are doing. I need to work weekends and have the week off! :laugh:

CT, Are you eating enough? And of the right foods? :unsure: Have you actually measured yourself rather than weighing yourself. You seem to be doing a lot of activity recently so sure you arent just toning up? Trying not to think about tomorrow :mecry: Another week begins. :(

Vicky just sent me links to some youtube videos - Bruno is doing so well in agility he's almost ready to move up a class and when he does then one of his trainers will be the lad who won back to back YKC large dog Agility 3 years on the trot 2005, 2006 & 2007 and then won again with a different dog in 2009. Bruno is doing really well and this week ran in the same hall as the advanced group who were at the other end of the hall doing their runs, for a fear aggressive dog he was utterly unphased by the noise and strange big dogs biggrin.gif he's such a star when it comes to training and such a sod when out on walkies rolleyes.gif laugh.gif