UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

RMF: I wish there was a Facebook button for 'No I do not wish to be your friend. Go away you nutter.'

I went through a cheery phase at one point where I decided I was going to be positive about life and allow the world to be my friend. Now my list is full of fiends: some of them I have no idea who they are, and of those that I think of as people I know, lots of them I have never actually met. Still, most of them seem to be jolly nice chaps, so that's OK. :laugh:

There are a couple of people who I don't think I know at all and seem to post nothing but harrowing animal stories with grim photos: the odd one of those I can cope with but a whole screen of them is just too depressing. But I feel that they are probably terribly worthy types and I wouldnt' want to hurt their feelings so I blocked their posts from view rather than unfriending them - how feeble is that, I can't bring myself to click a button that might conceivably momentarily upset a total stranger... :rolleyes: :laugh:

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning, hugs to all :flowers:

the people want to give the puppy another chance, so looks like ive got a sprollie coming, if we can get her here from gloucester.

so, the puppy is calmer than he was suddenly, mmm think they are going through the guilt of getting rid of him. whats the bets they ring me next week to take him?

Anyone who recently sent you a friends request is now feeling very paranoid :laugh:

Oh heck, it's not people that I might conceivably know, it's companies and weird random strangers :wacko: I haven't got that many friends that I can afford to turn them down really :laugh:

I hope your depression lifts Mags, take care of yourself :GroupHug:

Now my list is full of fiends:

:wacko: :laugh:

We've been out, Sir H has had a roll in the grass in the sunshine, so he's happy :wub: Poor old sausage is getting wobblier on his back legs, which isn't good, especially as he hardly uses his poorly paw at the front. I noticed a big lump on his poorly leg, just on the 'wrist' joint :( Just keeping an eye on it for now :unsure:

Time to defrost the car and go to Westonbirt :)

Morning :)

Can sympathise about the vets visits.Bert's been twice this week with a high temp and painful back end.Jemima is back next week and I've got 3 due their boosters.

Vet insurance pizzes me off too.I pay extra to insure her because Jemima is over 7 yet when they pay out they deduct 20% because she's over 7,what a rip off :angry:

Car was serviced yesterday too so that's me brassic :laugh: :rolleyes:

I was thinking poorly animals and vet trips then remembered that I have made 4 trips with two cats since January and am now looking at homeopathic vets and a demetologist. Sadly, the poorly cat had never required insurance so when M&S increased their insurance premiums drastically I stopped their insurance...hey ho...I always said no expense spared for them and that still stands.

The lovely vet people though have contact a homeopathic vet for me and a dermatologists as they are at a loss as to why Cocoa is still scabby and that the steroids haven't worked. They, like me, would rather try everything else before giving him extra strong steriods that may or may not work, but will be horrible for him!

I do like my vets :flowers:

I was thinking poorly animals and vet trips then remembered that I have made 4 trips with two cats since January and am now looking at homeopathic vets and a demetologist. Sadly, the poorly cat had never required insurance so when M&S increased their insurance premiums drastically I stopped their insurance...hey ho...I always said no expense spared for them and that still stands.

The lovely vet people though have contact a homeopathic vet for me and a dermatologists as they are at a loss as to why Cocoa is still scabby and that the steroids haven't worked. They, like me, would rather try everything else before giving him extra strong steriods that may or may not work, but will be horrible for him!

I do like my vets :flowers:

My neighbour gave me homeopathic tablets for Maddie when she was horribly scabby and they worked really well.Definitely worth a try in my experience :flowers: Hope Cocoa is a non-scabby cat very soon.

ok, whatever pills im on that has made me a domestic goddess, I want them changed! lol

I go upstairs with the clean washing, for a wee. I put the washing away, sorted out the airing cupboard, dusted my room and tidied it.

I come downstairs, put the kettle on, I sweept the floors, did the dishwasher, tidied under the stairs

ive cleared the garden, done the bins and am ready to mop the floors.

Im over the moon that ive bought a new mop and bucket, and have found the dustpan

Im worried about myself lol

ok, whatever pills im on that has made me a domestic goddess, I want them changed! lol

I go upstairs with the clean washing, for a wee. I put the washing away, sorted out the airing cupboard, dusted my room and tidied it.

I come downstairs, put the kettle on, I sweept the floors, did the dishwasher, tidied under the stairs

ive cleared the garden, done the bins and am ready to mop the floors.

Im over the moon that ive bought a new mop and bucket, and have found the dustpan

Im worried about myself lol

And so you should be :laugh:

Jazz, you are very odd. Come and do my house.... PLEASE!

Mollydog and Az have just spent an hour whizzing round the hill at top speed looking for somebody's missing greyhound (we didn't find him but he came back anyway thinking it was about time for a spot of lunch). Very pleased at how well Molls is running now.

Henning is moulting and has celebrated by taking a huge pee on not one, not two but THREE dog beds! grrr.gif Luckily we have 7, so there are still 2 left downstairs, and 2 left upstairs...

Henning has been clean for months, so definitely thinking that his norty pee problem is related to moults from the timing. We are going to groom and pet him like mad as soon as he starts to look wispy next time, as the pee thing seems to be needy/grumpy behaviour and cooing over him like a pair of demented loons helps. rolleyes.gif

I am finally going to see my wedding photographs on Monday (it's only been three months, but photographer had computer problems). I'm starting to get excited about seeing them now* and I'm really hoping she has some good Sirius ones.

Hope your photos are lovely

*Only getting excited now as I think I'm climbing out of my depression black hole......again!!

[/quote

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: