UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

ok, whatever pills im on that has made me a domestic goddess, I want them changed! lol

I go upstairs with the clean washing, for a wee. I put the washing away, sorted out the airing cupboard, dusted my room and tidied it.

I come downstairs, put the kettle on, I sweept the floors, did the dishwasher, tidied under the stairs

ive cleared the garden, done the bins and am ready to mop the floors.

Im over the moon that ive bought a new mop and bucket, and have found the dustpan

Im worried about myself lol

I prescribe a nice weekend at my house rolleyes.gif

woke up this morning with a very sore gob and an whacking great big absess

2 hours later and a visit to ace out of hours dentist and I am minus a back tooth wacko.gif

dentist gave me my tooth back to put under my pillow !

Yow !

I have just enjoyed, yes enjoyed mopping the floors!

Yup, you really need to come to my house, I have lovely cream porcelain floor tiles at the back door which are manky as hell, c'mon, you'd have a ball biggrin.gif

I still have dire rear, but at least the blood which was in it this morning has stopped.

Right you, go and take yourself to the Dr's on Monday, get it checked out please, and I think your tiredness need's investigating too tapfoot.gif.

....and those are beautiful photo's Spin's flowers.gif

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blood in your poo! if that was the dogs you would be at the vets, have you got onto the doctors? flowers.gif

It happens sometimes with my diverticulitis so not panicking just yet flowers.gif

Spins lovely pics, you look like Bette Midler flowers.gif

RMF : I may have just had leakage watching Rufus Hound on Lets Dance for Comic Relief laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Rats, I forgot Let's Dance for CR was on and only saw the end :angry:

Dex was having a whingey session, he'd been out and fed, so I tucked him up in his blankie in case he was cold, but he still carried on with his own unique form of high pitched torture :wacko: I gave him a big cuddle and a good check over (remember the cracked nail incident :laugh: ). He had some dried mud behind his ear which I brushed out. He is now happily asleep. I have such a wuss blouse of a dobiedawg :wub:

Spins you look lovely - as do the rest of your family :flowers: and I noticed that I tend to twirl clockwise on the index finger of my right hand :D I'm applying for a lottery grant so the team can train.

Sam, hope your hurty mouth is feeling better. Make Mark look after the little person and sloosh out your mouth with vodka.

RMWonderThought - why do thickaspigshit people go on quiz shows.

Mags, lens is nothing special. :laugh: Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DCOS. I have a kits lens and 70-300mm but struggle to hold the long lens (suffer tennis elbow or the like). And we are going away in June and I dont want to have to take two lenses and keep switching in sandy/salty enviroment. Thats my excuse for a new lens anyway :wink:

Julia, any idea how long Amber is going to be with you?

:GroupHug: for Sir H.

ok, whatever pills im on that has made me a domestic goddess, I want them changed! lol

I go upstairs with the clean washing, for a wee. I put the washing away, sorted out the airing cupboard, dusted my room and tidied it.

I come downstairs, put the kettle on, I sweept the floors, did the dishwasher, tidied under the stairs

ive cleared the garden, done the bins and am ready to mop the floors.

Im over the moon that ive bought a new mop and bucket, and have found the dustpan

Im worried about myself lol

Yes...... but did you have a wee? :laugh:

Sam and Alex :GroupHug:

I am :elefant:. My poorly car is not poorly any longer. I took it over to Coventry for my lovely dad to look at (it had no reverse gear) and it seems that a cable tie had gotten caught in the linkage causing a jam. :rolleyes: So from from dreading the £500 bill for gearbox repairs, it cost me the petrol from Brum to Cov :partytime: Then we went shopping and bought some stuff for gardening as I bought a small plant shelter thingy from Morrisons so have been planting veggie seeds in pots. Now I just have to catch up on the housework not done today.

Owl it must be some kind of record for a teetotaller to be banned from three pubs. :laughingsmiley:

It probably is, but none were drink-related. The first ban was from a landlady who had diabetes and sometimes ran low blood sugars. At such times she was inclined to ban random people for no reason whatsoever. The second was for entering a pub dressed up as the Mari Llwyd, a giant hobby horse fing with a real horse skull. But that was sort of OK as the Mari Llwyd is meant to lark about and get into trouble.

im picking up a sprollie in slough tomorrow morning at 11,if anyone wants to come and say hello. junction 6 of the M4, is the travelodge easily found from the motorway?

a sprollie, yes im going to tiny quiet dogs to foster ....after this one lol

this is her ......

http://www.irishretrieverrescue.com/2010pros/lina.html

Well keeping her occupied will be better than cleaning and tidying.

My young dog, Murphy, is a golden retriever cross who came form IRR. They are very nice people.

Am back from the pictures. It's brr out there. Saw some strange lights in the sky on the way home. Loads of them. Avatar is an amazing film.

About to have sausages on toast with lashings of tomato sauce. Yum.

Dex is funny :laugh:

Hope you feel better tomorrow Alex. :GroupHug:

Pleased your car is ok Andrea.

Morning tired.gif

Did anyone watch the CSI Trilogy thing last night? I caught some of it and it was fab, the CSI teams were in each other's shows and then they were all in law and order and the plot line ran through the shows. I am going to have to see if I can find it online to watch cos I fell asleep though rolleyes.gif

RMF : It's snowing again.

Edited by merledogs

ooo csi trilogy, missed that, first time ive been out in the evening for ages and that comes on lol

hope it will be on again

shadow pooed all the way down the stairs, hall and landing again at 6am. time I cleaned that up, thought I might as well stay up, so lissies bed is in the wash.

did it have to snow last night and stick? hope the motorways are clear

have a safe day all of you :flowers: