UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cafferysmum, that is extraordinary! No one wants to serve you because staff are too busy fighting, and a staff member on the checkout thinks you should be spending less :ohmy: Aren't these people concerned about their jobs?

I also have a strange image of you standing there like a sardine :unsure: :wacko:

Wispa sends sympathies to Missy because she is bored witless after only one day of being laid up and lame. She's eating reasonably well and manages to get out into the garden for the necessary, but is very sorry for herself. I think it will be a while before she is back in action.

RMFoto:

http://www.flyingpuli.com/index.php?pageid=93

This agility star is an American puli boy called Fuzzle :wub:

I created a new logo for TESCO

Current logo - Tesco - Every little helps!!

My New Logo for Warrington Tesco ....

Experience a new way of shopping at Warrington Tesco

Takes the shopping experience to outside like Alfresco

We have staff who shake their head and call us barmy

For spending on pet food for our 4 legged Armed..

Failing that, go and see the ladies on the fish stall,

They dont serve you fish, but entertain you with a brall!!

They will ignore your please for excuse me...

Were not so small that you can miss these queue of three..

If you experience really hasnt hit the mark..

Try getting a trolley from the staff on the car park..

For three of them are fighting and shouting

Dirty old men obscenities, sure Tesco rules must be flouted..!!

Now dont all rush to go to our Tesco..

Well this did happen :huh: went to buy our monthly food shop on pet stuff and the woman at checkout called us mad for spending that amount of money on pets and she wouldnt do it... I was in no mood so retaliated, would you spend it on a kid and she said yes.. i said i wouldnt :laugh: :laugh:

Week after we go for top ups and went to fish counter where their was a full scale argument.. nearly called them fisherwoman but thought better not.. and they ignored all customers and just carried on until i got the manager and asked was their any chance i could be served before the store closed :ohmy: :ohmy:

Then to cap it all yesterday, again to do part xmas shop, got out of car, went to get trolley and three tesco staff really having a go at this bloke who was at the back of trolley bay, hence we couldnt get trolleys and they were full blown at it, I COME TO WORK TO WORK... BLAH BLAH BLAH DIRTY OLD MEN.. and so it continued.. after 5 mins i still stood their like a sardine and hubby trying to drag me away so got the manager again..

He rang me up and said ermmm im really sorry, were not all really like this here :rolleyes: at which point i said i think your staff need some training and burst into hysterics, bet he cringed when i complained about fighting staff again, but apparently they had lots of complaints..

Cant wait for the Christmas Shop pmsl..

I think it isn't just your Tesco that has gone wonky. I sent 17 year old and his Dad to the big one near here, and they hadn't taken an re-useable bags, so they had the Tesco freebies. They said they were glad to get out then, as the whole store had run out of disposable bags! He reckoned on there being a mutiny! Whoops!

Talking about men going around speculating on houses, we had a couple of lads at around 2 am a couple of weeks ago , trying all the car door handles on our drive, and our neighbour, then they went along the next street which we can see from upstairs. It is very scary watching someone doing that. We probably caught them on the camera at the front, but you now have to have a licence to record such stuff, so we are keeping quiet, or the lady at the Council house will make us get one! The local police know, and have used them for information in the past. Sometimes it is useful just to see the footage on our tv, even if they don't need to see it, as you can tie in events and bodies (alive) with specific times, which could assist them with their enquiries.

The police came, but didn't get out of their car, so we feel they missed them, but it is not nice seeing someone doing that at all.

Morning :tired: I was trying to have a lie in but Garfy-cat had other ideas, he kept scratching on the bedroom door cos his breakfast was late. Fat git :angry:

@ Ms Merle, very worrying about those blokes in the van. Did anyone else see anything?

I didn't manage to speak to neighbour as he was out all day and they are going on holiday tomorrow, so I need to try and catch him today. Failing that, I will ring the Police on Monday and give them the registration number.

I didn't manage to speak to neighbour as he was out all day and they are going on holiday tomorrow, so I need to try and catch him today. Failing that, I will ring the Police on Monday and give them the registration number.

alex we had the same last week round here i looked out the window to see someone looking over my neighbours fence via the alleyway in a white transit, i watched them and then they went and knocked on the door, turned out they were scrap metal men, hopefully thats what 'your' men were doing, still bloody cheeky if they were though.

unless they were couriers who know you have a bit of a thing for their profession :rolleyes:

alex we had the same last week round here i looked out the window to see someone looking over my neighbours fence via the alleyway in a white transit, i watched them and then they went and knocked on the door, turned out they were scrap metal men, hopefully thats what 'your' men were doing, still bloody cheeky if they were though.

unless they were couriers who know you have a bit of a thing for their profession :rolleyes:

:laugh:

But they saw me go out and they walked past several houses to get to mine, when they had just seen me drive off, which is the bit wot made me nervous :unsure:

RMF : Best take the mutts out for another muddy walk :rolleyes:

Edited by merledogs

Morning. We rose lateish and all had breks, Wispa much better and not even limping. Arnica 30 rocks :biggrin: Had to put her in car to stop her boinging as she wants to go for a walk but needs to digest first. It's very mild here today and dry so far. In theory she should be on lead walks for a while, but in practice I know she will do more damage boinging on lead than being allowed offlead and setting her own pace. Regular dog walkers on the mountain will have been and gone by now so she is unlikely to meet potential wrestling partners, she will just have to go on lead for a bit if we meet any.