UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Spent this morning at work, which meant doing a l-o-o-o-ng observation of a four year old in a f-f-f-f-freezng cold outside play area. Then into a not v warm classroom. I was with the children all morning so I wasn't able to have a hot drink. They're, v sensibly, not allowed in classrooms.

I was supposed to go back and write my report in the office but decided to come home and do it in the warm but I'm still so cold I can't think.

I need warmer work clothes.

Ive just had the most stunning, and also most abused GSD dropped off at my kennels. She was found tied to a post accross the fields and she is in the most awfull state. Very cuddly and gives lots of kisses though bless her. Somewhat heartbreaking to know that when the dog warden collects her in the next half hour, she will go to Leigh and anything could happen :mecry:

does anyone know or have that link for a website of couriers

who bid on transport jobs. Have searched back through the pages

of the sideboard saga but to no avail :laugh:

www.shiply.co.uk :flowers:

Di - I hope she can be nursed back to health, but somehow at Leigh I doubt it :( Wonder if a rescue can take her from Leigh when her 7 days are up?

Edited by merledogs

i would imagine that any rescue willing to buy her out could fabricate a reason for the state she is in and claim her. Being tied to a post 10m into a field would indicate who ever had her didnt worry about her being found before she died tied up :angry:

Can't you keep her there, and try for a rescue direct from you? poor girl... :unsure:

If i had had any space what so ever I would have done. Unfortunately Ive closed the main kennel block which now has no kennels in, half a new floor and no drains so I had nothing what so ever in the way of space for her :mecry: Ive already snaffled a rottie and a greyhound in the last week and saved them a trip to Leigh :wacko:

If i had had any space what so ever I would have done. Unfortunately Ive closed the main kennel block which now has no kennels in, half a new floor and no drains so I had nothing what so ever in the way of space for her :mecry: Ive already snaffled a rottie and a greyhound in the last week and saved them a trip to Leigh :wacko:

Is there an alternative kennel space you know of? I'll pay for her to be kennelled till a rescue space or foster home home can be found.

Is there an alternative kennel space you know of? I'll pay for her to be kennelled till a rescue space or foster home home can be found.

sadly not. The local kennels that has the holding contract for strays untill Leigh pick them up in the evening has closed for a month or so and Im simply holding dogs for a few hours as they come in. I had nowhere to keep her so Leigh took her :mecry: