UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Michelle, sounds like you need a :GroupHug:

I haven't had chance to get to A&E cos I've been mad busy at work, so soldiered on feeling carp all day :rolleyes: I took two different types of antibiotics which I had from a previous A&E visit and my abdomen is feeling slightly better, so will see how it goes (I know from experience if I go to A&E they will just pump me from of antibiotics anyway).

I have just spoken to stroppy bloke's wife about the collection of the sideboard and thankfully my new improved courier has been in touch and arranged to collect on Friday morning and deliver to me on Saturday. That'll be me moving furniture about on Saturday morning then to make way for the sideboard cos it's rather large.

I was sure Freddie was going blind. Today I saw his right eye is clear, and he didnt see my finger there. Ive already taught him to open his mouth for a treat, rather than grab at it. Hes due at the vets for his jabs so she can see how bad his other eye is

#3 son had a Dr appt this afternoon (nothing serious, I suspect it's a stomach ache brought on by stress following the bullying)

I asked him to get dressed in 'something smart' - he appears in a dirty olive green t-shirt which is too small for him, black 'cut down' shorts which I cut down for him to wear at Scout camp, black socks and black school shoes!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :mad:

:GroupHug: Michelle, look after yourself and I hope that you can get up to see the in laws soon

Have I got a big sign saying 'If you are a complete idiot tosspot, please talk to me' :unsure: Been out with Dex and Fleur, both on lead, walking round the edge of the park, just mooching along. Some a*se came up and had a real go at me. Apparantly women shouldn't be out with dogs like that - pointing at Dex, coz 'rockweilers' :handjob are too dangerous for women to handle and we can't control them. As he was being all shouty D&F didn't like him, Dex stood right in front of me in protect mode and Fleur gave him a grr bark. I just told him to feck off and if he wanted to see how I couldn't control my dogs I'd let them off and see what happened. I also told him that he'd failed his Eye Spy spot the dog breed badge but that went straight over his head.

Edited by chickentikka

Pics of Nogs leg without the dressing are in his thread and in my photo album along with todays update - and we're back there again on Friday sad.gif we've just done a reckoning and we've so far made 21 visits to the vet hospital since we started wacko.gif I think that most definately earns me an invite to their Xmas party wacko.gif laugh.gif

:wavey: Hello, I am in Glsgow. Up here until Monday as big sis is departing for Oz on the 29th so we are having a farewell do over the weekend.

:crying_anim: Just had a call from hubby to say one of the gerbils has left for the bridge. G went in and he was just lying in a corner. :sad02: That's me down to one lil gerbil boy now, he seems fine and Glen is keeping a close eye on him. I think it was probably just age that caught up with the little one, until I get back I won't know if it was the one that had teeth trouble or not. Sleep well little man :wub_anim:

Edited by sanrossscot

i have 2 rockweilers according to my bank manager. He said they were a great influence in his decision to give me a bank loan last time he visited :laugh:

Im enjoying vodka tonight. I think its the first time ive had a drink sinse i got back from my holidays. Safe to say my alcahol tolerance has took a bit of a dip :laugh:

My skinny rockweiler is fast asleep on my bed :wub: .

My other RMF is that I am a bit snotty, I've got a cold - I feel a bit grotty and tired but nothing spectacularly ill. I popped in to a chemist chain beginning with 'B', think big shoes, on my way home. Me - Can I have some Night Nurse please, I'm a bit snotty and didn't get much sleep last night. I'd like some Night Nurse, thank you. Young lady at the counter - eeeek, that sounds like swine flu, please leave the store and ring the helpline. Shoo, go, I can't help you. Stupid, stupid. stupid - why can't you just have a cold nowadays :wacko:

Morning :tired:

I also told him that he'd failed his Eye Spy spot the dog breed badge but that went straight over his head.

Sorry Tiks, but that made me :laugh: I hope you feel better soon :GroupHug:

Just had a call from hubby to say one of the gerbils has left for the bridge. G went in and he was just lying in a corner. :sad02:

Sleep tight ickle gerbil :angel:

RMF : I am still lurgyfied and my abdomen still hurts, but at least things are 'moving' down there now so the blockage is hopefully clearing up.

Morning.

Scurry free, ickle gerbil.

Glad you are a little better, Alex

No tiks, no one gets colds any more. They are completely out of fashion, and so totally yesterday. It's swine flu or nothing. Or, as my friend's mum describes it, swine fever. I explained that you have to be a real pig to get that.

We may have had a miracle at the owlery this morning. Hallelujah! Last night Wispa and Stevie had a brief spat on the stairs. It lasted half a second before he came away limping. I couldn't find any injuries but he has been the picture of misery, holding his paw up and whining, so I decided to take him to the vet today. I feared he had a minor fracture.

Suddenly he has become much better, and ran up and down the stairs. Now is this because I did 15 mins intensive EMF technique on him this morning, or is it because he realised that Wispa had been put in the car ready for trip to the park, and he was being left behind?

I honestly think it's a bit of both. I'm not used to hounds with mournful eyes who milk injuries for all they are worth. I am used to pulis and pointery fings who say they are well 'ard and it doesn't hurt at all so quit fussing mum.

I think he is well enough to come to the park for a gentle walk.

Edited by owl