UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Morning :wavey:

Snow, I know I shouldn't laugh but  :laugh:

Smudge is gorgeous :wub:

San  :GroupHug:

Alex  :GroupHug: Hope you're feeling better soon.

Gemstone - sorry to hear about Darren  :GroupHug:

This morning got off to a bang, literally, when I turned on the downstairs light and the lightbulb exploded with a huge pop  :ohmy:  It blew the fuse for the downstairs lighting, so we've had a rather dark morning - off to buy a new fuse later.  I am feeling much more positive this morning, so am going to phone npower and see if we can come to some sort of agreement.

Julia, very sorry to hear about Darren's job :( :GroupHug:

Thinking of Pickle and his mum :GroupHug:

Have so much to do but Rob's just gone off to see his chiropractor as he's got a pain around his chest (bruised rib feeling) and I'm worried about him so not managing to focus on much else at the moment. Really hope he is ok.

Julia, very sorry to hear about Darren's job :( :GroupHug:

Thinking of Pickle and his mum :GroupHug:

Have so much to do but Rob's just gone off to see his chiropractor as he's got a pain around his chest (bruised rib feeling) and I'm worried about him so not managing to focus on much else at the moment. Really hope he is ok.

I was just reading in the paper about a woman who was told by her doctor that she had a cracked rib..turned out she had pneumonia, and had to have a load of fluid drained from her lung! if the pain persists, tell him to insist on a chest xray! :GroupHug:

For those who don't read facebook, Darren has been made redundant this week :(

Sorry to hear that :GroupHug:

I am feeling much more positive this morning, so am going to phone npower and see if we can come to some sort of agreement.

Make them an offer of what you can afford and put it in writing (in the meantime cancel the DD so they can't take the larger amount without your consent, but keep making your normal payments via other means). If they don't respond positively, write to the Chief Executive and mark the envelope 'PERSONAL : ADDRESSEE ONLY'. Stick to your guns and don't let them bully you. Then once you agreed how much you will pay them, check on one of the comparison websites whether you can save by switching. I had an issue with PowerGen once when I went to close my account and owed them about £400. I stuck to my guns, wrote to the chief exec and he got someone to contact me who had the authority to agree to my proposal :flowers:

RMF : I am having the most horrid pains in the bottom left of my abdomen and I don't know what from :unsure: It could be the diverticulitis playing up again I suppose.

Edited by merledogs

RMF : I am having the most horrid pains in the bottom left of my abdomen and I don't know what from :unsure: It could be the diverticulitis playing up again I suppose.

Does a hot water bottle against it help? if you are at work try and get one those warmer things than you can put in a microwave (assuming you have a microwave at work!) hope you soon feel better :flowers: