UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

thanks both :flowers: i did go to BHS but theya re the same as everywhere else, everything is brown/ beige/black/red :unsure: i ended up on the house of fraser website and have just bought 2 of these

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/null+Faux+Suede+Drum+Shade+in+Blue/FUXSUDBLU,default,pd.html?cgid=S5018

Glad you found some!! Hope they fit ok.

Just been out with dogs and Flo has rolled in fox poo. She smells disgusting. :sick01:

Bless you.....

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Hey, thanks! :flowers: White Spinone, brown-ish fox poo, red ketchup. Could be worth finding a camera before I try it. :laugh:

You know my fox pooh-roller is mostly white right? He's not yet gone pink and the ketchup does a great job of getting rid of the smell, then I just shampoo him once or twice (depending on severity!) after :)

I've just done it - baby wiped the nasty stuff off, then rubbed in the ketchup and took it off with a wet cloth. She was less than impressed! She weighs around four and a half stone and I don't fancy risking my back by picking her up to put her in the bath. Didn't get any pics though as she wanted to roll again to get the ketchup off.

Might get OH to bath her later if she's still stinky. :dwet:

We're trying to save money, especially on the astronomical food bill. I've managed not to do a big food shop this week, instead living off of what we already had in the cupboards and freezer. Previously whenever I've seen posh sausages reduced in Sainsburys I've bought a packet to freeze in the hope that one day there'd be enough posh sausages for a meal for the 5000. I've recently been collecting their red wine and venison sausages, which come in a pack of 6, and I need 18 sausages for a meal. Knowing that I now had enough, tonights dinner was to be the aforementioned sausages with mashed potatoes and cabbage. Yum yum yum. Imagine my horror when I discovered my 18 sausages had been reduced to a mere 12 in the freezer :angry: Upon questioning Mr Hazell I find he and his glutinous father ate them last week :angry:

I was then faced with the dilemma, do I go out to buy another 6 sausages to feed the pair of them or shall I fish out the ancient packet of Linda McCartney sausages from the freezer? :D No contest, I'm not spending more money so they'll have to suffer the sausages they hate the most whilst the kids and I feast upon our lovely venison sausages :biggrin:

Ello :wavey: I am looking mostly like this :tired: and this :mellow: at the moment.

Knowing I had to get a decent night's sleep as I was flying down to Heathrow this morning, I went to sleep sparko at 10 pm. I woke up at 1.30 am and do you think I could get back to sleep? Could I bollox! I finally dropped back off about 4.30 am only to be woken by the alarm at 4.45 :rolleyes: Then my flight was delayed due to bad weather, so I'd not had any breakfast, sat on the bluddy tarmac until 8.30 (flight was supposed to take off at 7.15 :angry:). I have just got in as the flight back was slightly late and the traffic and weather driving home from the airport was horrendous.

I think I might need an early night tonight :tired:

Bejo - I wouldn't even bother giving them any sausages. If they ask "where's our sausages" tell them they had them last week.

Edited by merledogs

Evening :)

Dyl Bags has ringworm :huh: Fabulous news in a multicat household :huh: Gawd help me if it spreads.He is currently isolated in the spare bedroom much to his disgust and has yucky medicine to take.

I have been chortling muchly at a story one of my friends has just told me on the phone,I think it's going to keep me giggling all night :biggrin:

Evening :wavey: This morning my journey to work went like this:

08.32 - get in car

08.37 - park car

08.40 - arrive at desk

:biggrin: :laugh:

Sorry for anyone who has a horrid commute, but its still a novelty for me not to be stuck in queues of traffic each day :rolleyes:

Had another very good day - dealing with phone enquiries, preparing quotes and contracts for events, booking tee times and generally being a good hardworking employee.

Evening :wavey: This morning my journey to work went like this:

08.32 - get in car

08.37 - park car

08.40 - arrive at desk

:biggrin: :laugh:

ah ha but i can beat that... 7.15 get out of bed. 7.16 bathroom, wash and clean teeth. 7.18 get dressed... down 13 stairs and hey presto I am at work :laugh:

Glad the job is going well. It makes life so much better when you enjoy what you do rather than hate it and its far less stressfull all round