UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

:wub: Boysie :wub:

Gentle :GroupHug: 's for Dennis

RMF: Tomorrow I need to go into work early as I have a meeting with a client who's organising a couple of huge, exclusive corporate days next year. I shall have to leave at 8.20am instead of 8.30am :laugh:

Not as short a commute as Sam or Di, but it makes me happy :rolleyes:

:wub: Boysie :wub:

Gentle :GroupHug: 's for Dennis

RMF: Tomorrow I need to go into work early as I have a meeting with a client who's organising a couple of huge, exclusive corporate days next year. I shall have to leave at 8.20am instead of 8.30am :laugh:

Not as short a commute as Sam or Di, but it makes me happy :rolleyes:

beleive me, there are times when i wish I had a job that wasnt at my house. No bugger seems to understand living here doesnt mean Im on duty at silly o'clock at night. It does have advantages when Im hungover and fuzzy though I;ll admit to that :laugh:

Upon questioning Mr Hazell I find he and his glutinous father ate them last week :angry:

Gluttonous = greedy. Glutinous = very sticky. Now was that a typo, or not ... hmmm :unsure: :laugh:

Good thoughts for Dennis and Molly with poorly teefs. Greys mum, hope little one sleeps through the night & her grandpa feels better soon.

This evening a squigg ran straight under my wheels :mecry: at least its departure was instant. I removed it from the road and dropped it into a thick hedge. Scurry free.

Morning :tired: I had about 7 hours sleep which is good for me. Still feel :tired: though.

Cheryl we have the central heating on tonight. It's like feckin Siberia here

I had my heating on as well last night :wacko:

CS20090831-Local18326.jpg

Hello gorjuss :wub:

RMF: Tomorrow I need to go into work early as I have a meeting with a client who's organising a couple of huge, exclusive corporate days next year. I shall have to leave at 8.20am instead of 8.30am

One of the reasons I moved back to Manchester from London was the horrendous commute into work via the Tube every morning. I can do door to door now in 6 minutes on a good day. Good innit? :biggrin: Having said that, we've moving office very soon, maybe even next week and whilst it is only a further ten minutes away, it means I will only be able to spend 20 minutes at home at lunchtime rather than 45 :( Still, it's doable for the time being as long as I still have a job.

This evening a squigg ran straight under my wheels at least its departure was instant. I removed it from the road and dropped it into a thick hedge. Scurry free.

Run free ickle squizzel :angel:

no operation needed thoughts please results in 2 weeks

Duly sent :flowers:

RMF : At this juncture I would normally say "TFF". However, I am at the study centre all weekend so won't have a break. I have agreed with my director that I can WFH Monday, so at least that's something.

CS20090831-Local18326.jpg

:wub:

This evening a squigg ran straight under my wheels :mecry: at least its departure was instant. I removed it from the road and dropped it into a thick hedge. Scurry free.

:GroupHug:

i had my MRI scan today i was very much relieved that only my legs had to go in :laugh:

bluddy hell for a sophisticated piece of kit they dont half make a racket.

no operation needed thoughts please results in 2 weeks

Fingers crossed here :flowers:

RMF : At this juncture I would normally say "TFF". However, I am at the study centre all weekend so won't have a break. I have agreed with my director that I can WFH Monday, so at least that's something.

Hope the weekend goes quickly for you :flowers:

One of the reasons I moved back to Manchester from London was the horrendous commute into work via the Tube every morning. I can do door to door now in 6 minutes on a good day. Good innit? :biggrin: Having said that, we've moving office very soon, maybe even next week and whilst it is only a further ten minutes away, it means I will only be able to spend 20 minutes at home at lunchtime rather than 45 :( Still, it's doable for the time being as long as I still have a job.

when will you find out about your job Alex? did they tell you anything deffinate yet?

The sun is trying to shine through lots of rain clouds here. I suspect the rain clouds are going to win the battle. Its chuffin cold out too :wacko:

Morning chaps :flowers:

'Tis a cold, wet, grey and windy day here in the North East. Is that the end of the summer then :rolleyes:

Good luck Rumpole's leg :flowers:

Alex, I hope your working weekend flies by. When is your next exam?

Hope Dennis is feeling a bit better this morning :wub:

Boysie :wub:

RMF: I need to go out and buy some big, absorbent doormats today. Dogs and cat have managed to wee on all three mats in the hall, it's swimming this morning. Yak.

lewis got here about 12.30am, when CSI was getting good lol

I had to shoot down the stairs at 8am when freddie came down in case it was him thats messing, but got him out with no floors to clean.

lewis is car hunting today, in half an hour and hes still asleep.

oo ill get to set shadow on him, shes been waiting to do that for 6 months, that will cheer us up lol

brb .....

hes up! :laugh:

Awwwwwww :wub: Georgia just did something really sweet :wub: Molly and Emily were on the driveway, just about to head off to school on their bikes. Georgia started shouting through the letterbox to them "take care of yourselves girls" :wub: She missed all of her sisters yesterday when they went back to school, asked about a billion times if they were coming home yet!

Georgia is so sweet :wub:

I hope Dennis is eating and drinking this morning.

Only 7.5 hours more of work, then we're heading off to Cheltenham for the weekend.  OH's parents are back from Canada so we're going to see them.  Morse also has an agility competition there tomorrow, so we're bringing him and Sophie along.  OH's parents haven't met Morse before, and are not dog people - I really hope he behaves himself  :unsure:

when will you find out about your job Alex? did they tell you anything deffinate yet?

Nothing yet - it's all still being reviewed and we may not know for six months or maybe longer.

Alex, I hope your working weekend flies by. When is your next exam?

RMF: I need to go out and buy some big, absorbent doormats today. Dogs and cat have managed to wee on all three mats in the hall, it's swimming this morning. Yak.

Next exam is 17th November I think. Why don't you get washable, rubber/gel backed rugs for the hall? I have some in my hall wot I just shove in the washing machine and which dry very quickly as they are quite thin (but hide the dirt well) flowers.gif

RMF : I'm hungry.