UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive sent him your website to see if hes been in to your pub. And if he has, any gossip on him would be great, thanks lol

Ooooh...is he a POF?? Maybe you could get him to pop in and I can interrogate him check him out.

Sorry about your friend and the dog, Cheryl :mecry:

I am going to a party this eve. One of the dogwalking gang has invited several of us regulars.

Its very sad, but the dog is a danger to itself. I thinks a GSD cross of some sort, but its huge. The owners are very nice people and had all good intentions (it came from a garage down the road as a guard dog) but they have to keep him in all times due to being so aggressive.

Its on 19 months old :mecry:

morning,I have had coffee,a twix and a milky way for breakfast. Everything else needed cooking/seeing to and i couldn't be bothered ! :rolleyes:

I have just found out that my Polly was supposed to be very noisy (which would be a problem here) but the little love has only barked once,and that was when my hubby came into my room when it was dark and I was asleep. As that is her job I am really pleased with her. :wub:

Ebbi was sick this morning (could be the worming yesterday) and doesn't look her usual happy self so she had sausages sneaked to her when the others were in the garden.

Sorry about your friend Cheryl,poor dog probably doesn't know any different.

enjoy your party Owl.

oooo can we see a pic of your dress Abby?

sorry if I have missed anyone,my brain is on strike today.I think the last few hectic weeks have caught up with me,I forsee a very lazy day ahead today. :GroupHug: to anyone who needs one and I hope everyone has a good day x