UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

It was Pol Roger white label when I flew, tis my favourite and tastes a lot smoother than the likes of Moet (which I don't like) so you may change your mind (and if not, you won't care by the time you've drunk it) :biggrin:

I will give Rogers brew a go then :laugh:

Day two of feeling pants :(

Went to pharmacy to get so more meds and cried on the way home for no apparent reason. In the afternoon took Louie for one lap around the park as I was too exhausted to walk anymore. Grrr I hate being ill.

you poor thing :GroupHug: try and rest as much as you can and sleep loads

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of Trevs employees have been confirmed with swine flu. He's been in very close proximity and is starting to feel unwell. Guess where my kids spent the weekend? :rolleyes:

Che aka Sumo [my freind who died last week] is being cremated next wednesday. There'll be a huge bike procession.

Its at 3pm and is the day of Ellis's school play so I can't go but I imagine it will be very touching.

:GroupHug: for all sick people, especially Amy, and for Mels kids in the hope they dont get swine flu. :(

Mel, sorry you wont get to the funeral. Can you just take some time out to think of Che on the day? :GroupHug:

Cheryl, glad the nasty neighbours are going to get a visit! :rolleyes:

CT, dont you have any waterproof clothing? :unsure:

Sam, not sure when you are going but have a safe flight :flowers: and dont drink too much free bubbly.

First day back at work after few days off was incredibly SHITE!! :mecry: I should be grateful for my job considering the recent redundancies but I am really unhappy being there at the moment. :( Oh well, one day nearer the weekend! :laugh:

CT, dont you have any waterproof clothing? :unsure:

I do have a smattering of tasteful rubber and latex garments to keep the elements at bay, however the weather is shifting from bright sunshine to sudden downpours (as soon as I am miles from shelter :mad: ) so I just can't get it right :cool:

Hope the kids will be fine Melp :GroupHug:

Found a flea on Izzie..it was hooooge :( where is she likely to have got that from? It was much bigger than cat fleas but she has been next to a poorly hedgehog and shes always mooching in the field hedges in case a rabbit is waiting to be eaten :rolleyes: Are they likely candidates, i've never seen such a big un!!

Found a flea on Izzie..it was hooooge :( where is she likely to have got that from? It was much bigger than cat fleas but she has been next to a poorly hedgehog and shes always mooching in the field hedges in case a rabbit is waiting to be eaten :rolleyes: Are they likely candidates, i've never seen such a big un!!

Oh bother - you've just reminded me that it's time I flea-ed Tigger and Daisy. So guess what, they're both crashed out and I don't think that waking them to splodge Frontline on them is quite the done thing.

Just finished cooking two nice big farmhouse fruit cakes.

And I've had to water bits of the garden tonight (guess what, we'll have the deluge tomorrow!)

I'm sure I have other things to say - but guess what, I've no idea what they are!

Oh yes, and the PCSO man who should have come tonight at 5, hasn't been and hasn't rung to grovel. :mad:

That's about it really. Think I'll head off to the ironing board.

Edited by Mrs B