UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Hope Archie is going to be ok :GroupHug:

Have just cleaned the car. It will need another go but it's better than it was. It's due in for an MOT this week.

Weather can't make up it's mind what it wants to do today. Bit of raining one minute, sun cracking the flags the next.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for not reading back and interacting ( I don't a lot and its not that I don't care its just I am being a very self absorbed squirrel at the moment )

okay I am waiting for the autoclave which may or may not be coming today , I don't know if it is because the company has not sent me the flipping tracking number but they did say was being dispatched last Friday

I have created a new page on my website , it may even work

http://www.dogstarfoundation.com/?ABOUT_DO...TWITTER_UPDATES

I would like to say I meant to and I am clever but that would be a lie, I meant to add the stuff to another page and some how ended up with a new page

I like it so it can stay

I think its safe to say that website building and design is not my cuppa tea which is a bit of a bugger as I am now trying with the help of my mac software to build a small website for the tourist part of MEF

:GroupHug: Archie and his worried mum :GroupHug:

The weather is odd today isn't it - my neighbour warned of the rain as I set off on a walk earlier and I must admit the sky was mostly grey and black and did seem to agree with her, but I decided we were going to have a dry walk and indeed we did, with a nice breeze some of the time but a lot of sunshine.

:GroupHug: Lesley. Hope Archie comes good with the drip and the meds. I remember meeting him when he was only diddy and sweet. Then when I met him again this year he looked most disapointed when he did his big ard woof and i blinked at him and carried on yakking away to Barry :laugh:

RMF - I have done a great impression of a blue arsed fly this morning. roll on 1pm when i can lock myself in and relax :wacko:

RMF: I can earn twice as much when I move next year :biggrin: :elefant: I will also have no bills ... I am quite excited by this prospect!

in a rather sad way as it means I can save twice as much so one day I can afford to buy a house/have kids etc

:blush02: :laugh:

*urgent*

Ill put it here as most people read his

Who do you know in Ryegate, Surrey?

I need to get someone to a lady who has no lead and no collar and has taken a lurcher into her house.

pm me if you can help please xxx

Can't think of anyone Jazz - but do you mean she's bought the lurcher, or that it's a stray? If she's found a stray then she'll need to call the dog warden - and they would presumably carry spare collars/leads etc.?