UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

Spent a fantastic day at the beach. The dogs are completely zonked Gyp could hardly contain herself, running in figures of eight just for the joy of it. She even swam loads, which for Gyp is rare as she normally just paddles. Boo was his usual self 'Where's the water? Oh yeah there it is! Splash' Sappho did what Newfies do best :wub:, Molly ball obsessed as ever had a blast and Edie and Birdie came along for the ride

Sunshine all day and the beach to ourselves, well almost :wink: Got a little burnt on the back of my neck, which is starting to itch

Got back to London just in time for the rain and thunder

Glad you had a good day, any pics?? :unsure:

Have posted a load of photos from our walk with Wiggle, Sir H and Wendy, on M-M's blog but had to share this one here - Sir H, the swamp monster :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: Terrible photo but it made me laugh.

FourBlackLabsintheWoods15June200904.jpg

:laugh: :wub:

Hope you get sorted MrsB :flowers:

Nite all, It has been a long day and I am very tired. I was at work for 7am this morning to get things ready for an appraisal meeting with my boss at eight. he forgot and turned up at 9am. :huh: I had to ask for tomorrow off, so there's some compensations for him feeling guilty. :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance of keeping p - I've been popping in to read but been feeling a bit 'meh' so not really felt like posting - have been thinking of folks and their honds :GroupHug:

Special :GroupHug: to owl and mmmy owl

Great Sir H pic :wub: :laugh:

my rmf for today is I have spent several hors sorting important papers today - shredding old bills, filing stuff I need to keep etc. It was very very dull bt I feel better for having done it.

2nd rmf - my u key isn't working very well so I keep missing letters!! Sorry!

Have posted a load of photos from our walk with Wiggle, Sir H and Wendy, on M-M's blog but had to share this one here - Sir H, the swamp monster :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: Terrible photo but it made me laugh.

FourBlackLabsintheWoods15June200904.jpg

I think it's a great pic! :) I love Sir H :wub: :wub:

I am :tired:

I had to take the van in after work as well for its MOT, second try after the machine that measures the emissions ("the machine that does 'beep" - anyone remember The Meaning of Life? :laugh:) broke - before they connected my van to it, mind! :wink: So dropped it off yesterday for it to have its MOT done again today. Please think "pass your MOT" thoughts for my big Jim - can't be doing with another car that swallows money like the last one! :ohmy:

RMF: Finished work at 10.30pm, so not too bad. It's a bit posh working in the hotel restaurant so a bit different to the clubhouse. Was good though.

Glad you are enjoying it :flowers:

can't be doing with another car that swallows money like the last one! :ohmy:

You should be ok Billy, I've got that one :wink:

Fingers crossed for the MOT :flowers:

Morning :flowers:

A friend of ours is coming to pick me up at 8am, drive to his workplace to drop him off, then let me have his car all day. Same friend will also collect us tomorrow on his way to work to take us to get the Flightlink coach. Someone here said friends are wonderful. They certainly are :flowers:

I had to take the van in after work as well for its MOT, second try after the machine that measures the emissions ("the machine that does 'beep" - anyone remember The Meaning of Life? :laugh:) broke - before they connected my van to it, mind! :wink: So dropped it off yesterday for it to have its MOT done again today. Please think "pass your MOT" thoughts for my big Jim - can't be doing with another car that swallows money like the last one! :ohmy:

Good luck today Jim - please be good :biggrin:

morning all - had to rush off yesterday afternoon to get home to Finn when the thunder started. Poor wee soul had jammed himself under my bed (where there are four large storage boxes....) but actually bounced back ok and today seems just fine - major step forward as usually after a thunder storm we'd have 3-4 days of paranoid listening to noises just in case.

Hope Mummy Owl continues to improve and sleeps lots (am getting a lovely image of a mummy Owl tucked up in bed :wub: )

And lots of Passing MOT THoughts for Jim!!

This morning I am feeling very :) and enjoying the sunshine. Tis amazing what a flattering new top can do :laugh:

It's the little things that make all the difference :flowers:

:GroupHug: Billydog

:GroupHug: Finn

Lots of positive thoughts for my friend Carol who starts her Chemo today at 10am. :GroupHug:

I am going to have a nap as I am kn@ckered. Can't have long though as there's tons to do here :unsure:

its on its way mate :laugh: the rain has stopped, the sun is peeking through, and the thunder is every 2 minutes :wacko:

we had crash bang wallop last night at about 7:30, Archie gets stressed and barks/whines

in a really strange way, Princess Tessie barks till she goes all croaky and loses her voice

Cliffy snuggles down and goes to sleep, annoyed at the other two for barking.

:GroupHug: for your friend Carol, thinking of her today

:GroupHug: for Billydog,hope you feel better soon.

go through the mot thoughts for Jim,but I am sure he will after all the loving care that he has been given.

Good luck to Carol for her chemo. :GroupHug:

I think Sir H is Irish dancing in that pic. :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for poor Finn

I am very proud of my girls today...but not my son.....I posted on doggy chat so wont do it twice.

I hope everyone has a good day, :GroupHug: for those who need one x