UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story made me feel really sad, especially the bit about taking the teddy as well :(

:mecry: I wondered if that was what happened when I saw the initial news feature last night. So very sad for them all :mecry:

Henry and I are off to Southport beach today. I've bought some magazine and a pop up beach tent :biggrin: then we're going over to my nans cos I know my dad won't be there today (he has been the last two times and I've had to drive home again!!) :rolleyes:

Have a lovely time Cheryl :flowers:

Quick question. What does RMF stand for please?

Thanks

Catherine x

Welcome to RMF - and the Refuge - Catherine :flowers:

I thought I'd turn my hand at sheep herding on our morning walk :rolleyes: This is the second time Rob or I have seen them out, thankfully they weren't on the road this morning. Can you report sheep getting loose to a sheep warden like you can dogs to a dog warden? :unsure:

RMF: I found 20p in the washing machine. for some reason this cheered me, even though I can't think of anything that I could actually buy for 20p nowadays...

RMF2: of 2 bottles of milk delivered on Friday, one had gone off. Why not the other one?

random mundane fact :laugh: like an RMF for me at the moment is I havea pile of washing to hang out and dishes to wash before I go out :rolleyes:

Only, a lot of the facts are not very mundane, and some of them aren't even facts. They do tend to be pretty damn random though...

Welcome to RMF Catherine!

Good luck :flowers:

And I thought you were just practising getting up early :unsure: :laugh:

Actually I was, Paul got me up at 7.30 in his excitement about the bees :laugh:

we have a wasp nest in the garden shed!!

I sympathise :flowers:

The Bee man is now here :biggrin: The boys are a bit miffed since they have had to stay at home today :(

The Bee man is now here :biggrin: The boys are a bit miffed since they have had to stay at home today :(

Oh dear, should I send them the number for the RSPCL?

Hope the bee-man thing is going well!

I ordered some sun shade things for the car yesterday from Barjo and they arrived this morning. Very impressed.

(Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Labradors)

Oh dear, should I send them the number for the RSPCL?

Hope the bee-man thing is going well!

I ordered some sun shade things for the car yesterday from Barjo and they arrived this morning. Very impressed.

(Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Labradors)

:laugh: :laugh:

Well the Bee man arrived put a whole pile of stuff at the front of the showroom then disappeared :unsure: We are wondering if he's chickened out of doing it :unsure:

:laugh: :laugh:

Well the Bee man arrived put a whole pile of stuff at the front of the showroom then disappeared :unsure: We are wondering if he's chickened out of doing it :unsure:

Maybe the bees got to him first! :unsure: Can you hear angry buzzing... ? :laugh: