UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon

Apparently the weather is due to change and go all orrible so make the most of it. I keep pondering about a pool for the doglets and then don't do anything about it. I decided to take Scooby into the "woods" at the back of our close today so it wouldn't be too hot. We had a little explore in an area I've not walked before and came across another part of the golf course and yet another stream type affair. Scooby shot down the slope and straight in the water. So I seem to have 3 water babies :laugh: It was quite a nice little spot and really peaceful. It's a shame it doesn't stretch that far otherwise it would be a fab place to walk the Viz.

Need to get a wash on the line and do some dishes.

I discovered a bird's nest right by my front door in some hyacinth which grows up the wall. Bit of a nuisance cos I was wanting to hack that down. Mrs Blackbird flies off every time we go through the door in a major panic.

Edited by Jacobean

God I am so disgusted with the journalists shoving their cameras etc. into the grieving faces of those waiting for news about the missing aircraft. How can they do that job :angry:

I really struggle with that type of thing , having seen it first hand the Journalists seem programmed and just keep going and going till they find a someone vulnerable and then pounce

Its awful :mecry:

For my birthday, someone bought me a "Boudoir" photoshoot thingy. I can't think of anything worse than posing for photos. I HATE having my pic taken. Anyway after much nagging I've finally booked it :mecry:

Apparantly you are to take as much [or as little!] clothing as you like, preferably underwear, corsets, feather boas etc. Not only do I not own much like that [being a girl who doesn't wear pants often] I don't have the cash to buy any either. Wonder if they'll mind me turning up with a bagful of "period pants" and a couple of odd stockings :mellow: :laugh:

they usually supply all that stuff,plaster you in make up,fluff your hair into strange styles and take a lot of "over the bare shoulder" shots. But I must say that the finished portraits are very good. Both my daughters and some of my friends hav had them done and they go in looking like a windblown country wench and come up on the pics looking very glamourous !! :laugh: x

God I am so disgusted with the journalists shoving their cameras etc. into the grieving faces of those waiting for news about the missing aircraft. How can they do that job :angry:

Ruby and I were just saying the same thing. Just report the news without sticking the cameras in poor folks faces :angry: