UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad Emily is better :flowers:

RMF : I just picked my exam result up online. I just scraped a pass, phew :wacko: Disappointed because I thought I had done better but it was my first exam at the next level up and it was an integrated module, so you are supposed to do it after you've done all the rest. Still, at least it's not a fail.

How gorgeous is this lad :wub:

dc37796bf2f12a44bcb67a273b7fbe8d.jpg

:wub:

im away tomorrow morning till sunday. Ive been looking forward to this for months

Have fun :flowers:

I thought I was holding it together but I've just lost it :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Mindy, it helps to let it out :GroupHug:

Bye All & one.

off to romania.

see you in 2 weeks...

fee

Have fun :flowers:

RMF : I just picked my exam result up online. I just scraped a pass, phew :wacko: Disappointed because I thought I had done better but it was my first exam at the next level up and it was an integrated module, so you are supposed to do it after you've done all the rest. Still, at least it's not a fail.

Well done :flowers:

:GroupHug: For emily. When I was 16 I had my appendics out. I don't want to worry you, but I had pain for days, no sickness. Mum took me to docs several times, then they admitted me in the end. I ended up with Peritonitis, they burst and I was extremely ill. I do hope it isnt appendicitis. :GroupHug:

Glad Emily is feeling a little better :GroupHug:

Good luck with today, Helly :wink:

Well done Alex :flowers:

We are in for a nice quiet day. Besides her usual mates, Wispa encountered Bertie the jrt who is luffly and completely mental :boldred: By the time we got back to the car park, they were both shattered and falling asleep on their feet :laugh:

I thought I was holding it together but I've just lost it :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Spike was back on form this morning. He barked at 5.50 then 6am then 6.10. I didn't know he had a snooze button, how very convenient, that's just the time I needed to get up!

:laugh: Good boy Spike :wub:

Emily is feeling a little bit better, she hasn't got a temperature this morning, her belly still hurts but not as much as yesterday morning. She's really looking forward to collecting her new chicken this morning. That was good medicine :wub:

:partytime: So pleased that she's feeling better. I hope it means that she's turned a corner :flowers: And I'm looking forward to noo chook pics :pinkie:

Well done, Alex :partytime:

Wispa encountered Bertie the jrt who is luffly and completely mental

I'm a fast learner - that sounds *just* like a jrt :laugh: Enjoy your quiet day :flowers:

Well done Alex, I knew you would do it :flowers:

George had a pizz on the hall runner this morning whilst I was in the shower, which he seems to think is an acceptable thing as he told me to feck off when I asked him why. He had just been out for a wee before I went up for the shower.