UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Oh Andrea I hope something happens to make things improve at work. :GroupHug:

Have you got hay fever Dee or catarrh in general. That can make you smell things completely different to how they should do.

Poor little Freddie. Maybe a change of diet would help your gang be more regular. Not surprised he's getting grouchy as it can be very painful. Hope he's tons better tomorrow.

Cheers for that Barbara :laugh:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired: I took Max to bed and left Timmy downstairs. Timmy barked at a gnat's fart all night and Max was fidgety, so I didn't get a lot of sleep :rolleyes:

Alex did you get any info out of your cruddy boss :flowers:

I didn't even bother asking him and we hardly spoke all day :rolleyes: I found out some more off someone else who is in the know, but probably won't know the extent of it until the strategic review is finished.

I luffs my noo job ever so much and my noo boss has realised that I don't need my hand holding and is letting me run with projects all on my own :biggrin: but he keeps saying that I must come and see him if I need anything and if I don't he still asks if everythings OK bless him.

Sounds like a nice boss :wink:

Sorry for self-indulgence but I have an OH who is having a tough time at work and daughter who is stressing about exams and leaving school/friends behind. I feel like I am supposed to be everyone else's rock but can't do it today! :mecry:

I hope things start improving for all of you very soon :GroupHug:

Wiggle received a message via his blog today:

Wiggle is a sex symbol :wub:

DSCF2006.jpg

What a bootiful ickle chap :wub:

Edited by merledogs

I have been up since silly o'clock dusting and tidying in readiness for our annual gas & electric inspection, they have this stupid system whereby they make an appointment without asking you if it's convenient and sending it thru the post, if when you get it it's not convenient you have to ring and change it, which we did last year, and last year despite that they turned up for the original appointment when we were out and didn''t turn up for the rearranged one .... this year is already following the same pattern the original appointment was sent thru for Tuesday when I was at work, we rang 2 weeks ago and changed it and have had a letter confirming the new appointment which is today 8am .... so it didn't surprise me to come home on Tuesday and find a note thru the door telling us that they'd called to do the inspection and we weren't in :rolleyes: I am sitting here dressed, ready and waiting and oh look it's gone 8am and no sign of them :rolleyes: ....

morning all

the dogs are on a raw diet with a bit of complete, only coz shadow has to have heart pills and I can hide them in the complete lol

Morning A. Hope you get Freddie's b*m sorted today. :wacko: Sorry haven't read back- is he a bit loose? If so increase the bone content of his food a bit. If he's struggling to go add a bit of liver.

Hope he'll be ok and co-operative when you clean him up.

:woof: We're going on the Spinone Club walk for the first time tomorrow. It's on both Saturday and Sunday but we can only do the first day, Last year there were 60+ Spins there on the first day. :woof:

im mustering up the courage to put him in the shower. I thought that might be best than trying to pull it all away. No he wont cooperate lol

oo have a great time

do spins come in just the one colour?

Andrea - much as we'd like to, we can't all be "the strong one" all of the time :GroupHug:

:ninja: possibly

:biglaugh:

DSCF2006.jpg

Bootiful chaffinch :wub:

For 2 whole days i've been trying to establish what the odd smell is in my house.

I gave up tonight and lit an incense stick to disguise it.

Now I can smell the incense. Guess what... it has an odd smell.... :huh:

:biglaugh: So not a trainer then?? :laugh:

:woof: We're going on the Spinone Club walk for the first time tomorrow. It's on both Saturday and Sunday but we can only do the first day, Last year there were 60+ Spins there on the first day. :woof:

What a lot of Spins :ohmy: Hope you have a fab time :flowers:

Missus Bejo - I totally sympathise with your still having bits of this stupid virus hanging around :flowers: Despite having only 3 days of the really awful bit of it with every conceivable symptom, I've continued to have the odd symptom every day for the last 2 weeks :wacko: Today it is a head full of catarrh which is not fun at all as I am meant to be talking work stuff for most of today and getting 20 dogs ready to go on Dogsblog :unsure:

do spins come in just the one colour?

They're two basic varieties, one with white/orange variations and one with brown/white variations.

Pics here (I hope) went away to get pics link and the hamsters & gerbil refused to let me back.

http://www.italianspinone.co.uk/gallery/ma...g2_itemId=10171

Since I had a look at the pics I'm desperate for a brown one to complete my "set".

Edited by Spins4me

Some Fugees might recall I mentioned a colleague of mine and his wife lost their baby about a year ago, which died shortly after birth after going full term :( Well he's come into my office this morning and shown me pics of their nooo baby :pinkie: He kept it quiet for obvious reasons and he says it's been the most stressful 8 months of his life, but I was just soooo chuffed for him I gave him a big hug and burst into tears :mecry: :rolleyes: Baby Ewan was born prematurely at 34 weeks and is in an incubator but mum and baby are both doing well :wub:

Can I please ask for as many positive thoughts as you can muster for ickle Ewan cos his mum and dad have been through quite enough :flowers: