UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Alexis

Now 5 days overdue and baby is way too comfortable in there!

Once that car moves I'll know things are moving for you too!

Sorry Nettie, hadn't realised the pups were in France.

No reason to be sorry, I didn't mention they were in France in my first post - at the moment the owner is trying to rehome them herself but I do wonder how much she'll investigate potential new homes.

when I was overdue ( was about 11 months pregnant or at least it felt like it ) my midwife advised to have 'hot curry , hot bath , hot sex "

best ring for that curry now :ninja:

Hot sex might be a tad difficult for Lex, her husband's car is outside my house!

Don't worry, he lives opposite!

:laugh:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once that car moves I'll know things are moving for you too!

Hot sex might be a tad difficult for Lex, her husband's car is outside my house!

Don't worry, he lives opposite!

:laugh:

Had curry on Saturday but I guess it's worth another try! Sex is out of the question as there's almost 250 miles between us at the mo! Scared to get in the bath incase I get stuck and can't get out!!!

Guess the little one will come when they are ready or forced out by induction!

Alexis - my sister, who has had 4 children, swears that doing a spot of window cleaning starts the baby off. My sis-in-law on the other hand said I definitely helped her start her labour both times by pushing her vigorously on a swing :laughingsmiley:

Hope your wait is not too long now :flowers:

I have 1 small rhubarb pie left. mmm do I have it tonight before the cream goes off, or resist and have it without cream tomorrow

You've got to eat up the cream anyway :D

I yam sooo tired, I kept waking up from about 3 this morning, which disturbed the dogs so Dex decided to have a full scale wash and I've been doing complicated stuff at work :rolleyes: I've just been to the supermarket for a few bits and was going to have jacket spud with cheese and coleslaw just like Jazz, but I forgot the spuds and milk :unsure:

Alexis - go and call on Nettie and make her take you to the park and go on the swings :flowers: Good luck with the bubba.