UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

What a day - up early walked dogs went to archery and traipsed round the woods shooting various targets then back home walked dogs again now off to pub to catch up on the footie oh and drop J and guinny off to play with their cousins

Cant wait for monday so i can have a rest! :laugh:

M-M :wub:

:GroupHug: for poorly posse

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone interested in kiss me i'm irish collars for Paddys day?

Oh I'd like to get one for my auntie's little Irish rescue dog, Dan. He loves to be kissed and is frequently :wub:

I almost forgot - tis a year ago today that we moved back in after all the building work. Where does the time go!!!

Edited by Yantan

Ive been playing domestic goddess.

Ive baked a walnut and coffee cream cake, Siphoned off and jarred up 4 gallons of lager,siphoned off 1 gallon apple wine so it will clear, 1gallon of Barley and potato wine so it will clear and tasted the chardoney. I dont actually drink unless its christmas but it is quite nice drinking a glass with dinner now.

I am concocting a pirate special for the auction but cant list it untill I know whats in it but I do have some rather nice champagne yeasts lurking. I may make some ciabatta bread to go with dinner.

I've put the heating back on as it's chuffing cold again here.They keep mentioning snow for tuesday :unsure: Perhaps it'll snow so much I won't be able to get to THAT fecking meeting.Although I might as well get it over and done with.I'm dreading this week what with that and Harvey's funeral :( I'm waiting for the funeral people to ring me back and let me know when it is.

However :fez: time is fast approaching and it's currently 6.12pm and 70 degrees out there which I think I can cope with :cool:

Loobie, don't know if it's any use to you but I have a small sample pot of Clinique repairwear (intensive eye cream) which you are welcome to if you want it (PM me your address). I must have had it a while but noticed it today and thought of you. I haven't used it.

Rob and I thought we'd go and investigate a place that someone had told us was nice to walk in, so we took M-M and Sno. It's a lovely sunny day and the walk goes along part of a river and dogs can be off-lead for some of the walk at least (useful when you have a black kangaroo).

Unfortunately after parking and walking down a steep hill (and realising you have to walk up it on the way back :laugh: ) we find there's shooting going on nearby, meaning a totally freaked out collie who put the brakes on. I tried acting like nothing was wrong, sometimes a little drag gets him moving and it did work for a bit until the next shot :( We had to turn around and come home in the end and I feel horrible for pushing him out of his comfort zone :mecry: but it would have been really nice if it wasn't for the shooting. He gave me a clingy cuddle on the walk back to the car, so he doesn't hate me but I feel horrible for making him do it.

I thought it would be good for him to try somewhere new and he's much more confident than he used to be. We're going that way again soon so will take M-M so she can enjoy it at least. No doubt it will be quiet as a mouse there if we leave Sno at home!

Blimmin internet keeps going funny so I may disappear shortly but hopefully not.

:wavey:

i have figured out why I feel wierd! I am catching up on sleep finally :rolleyes:

This isn't feeling wierd, it's feeling normal :laughingsmiley: tis quite nice actually, going into our last 2 day holiday without being completely and utterly knackered

Evening, we have the internet back :laugh: I had a lovely drive up to the Lakes today and came back with a lovely older Boxer boy, who was an absolute dream :wub:

Michelle, will PM cos didnt understand your text before :laugh:

Off out to get Thai takeaway. Mmmm

I don't make sense to myself half the time. Enjoy the Thai food.

I'm filling in yet another application form. Who came up with these awful things. I hate filling them in. They never have enough room to list all you've done in the fields. They've got my CV. It gives them all of that info. Grr.

Glorious day here,popped into work with the Ds so the residents could say hello to them - Daisy especially loves being made a fuss of :wub: Duncan hoovers up the crumbs off the floor :rolleyes: Then went for a super walk through the fields and along the river.Took my camera to get some shots for the Woof Factor comp Oldies is running but didn't check battery level beforehand :(

1 of us did swimming, running, mountaineering, tracking and gorge-walking. :boldred: :confused:

And came home, slept for an hour and has been boinging and playing with her kong ever since :rolleyes: Obviously she doesn't get enough exercise. :wacko: