UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

Ta :flowers: Yes I've got the full time Amicus union officer coming with me so I feel quite lucky to have someone as experienced as him.He says I'm bound to get a warning as my trust are renowned for it as they are such contrary buggers.He said all other trusts he works with there wouldn't even be a case against me.I feel my fate is sealed.But it'll be sealed with me kicking and screaming!

Good for you :)

Dont let the bullying toxxxrs have an easy ride

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have indeed had a fab walk :biggrin: Wendy didn't give me much warning for this one so I didn't have as much time to worry :laugh: Max was a tad excited in the car over, but greeted Wiggle and Pudding without a single grumble, which was fantastic :wub: Had a really lovely walk and my two labs are zonked at the moment :laugh: I have a load of photos to go through which will take some time but will post some later. Thanks again Wendy, Wiggle and Pudding :flowers: We will definitely have to do that one again. Mr Moo had a bit of a shout at a couple of dogs on the way back but other than that was marvellous.

Was lovely to see them all running around and Mr Moo having so much fun :wub:

Day257_8.jpg

:wink:

Was lovely to see them all running around and Mr Moo having so much fun :wub:

Day257_8.jpg

:wink:

Aww, lovely photo :wub: :wub: It really is fantastic to see Mr Moo having such a lovely time with dogs other than ours, he really has come to regard your guys as doggie friends, which is lovely :flowers:

not at all :flowers: , if you email it I can add it this afternoon :biggrin:

I've PM-ed you Sam.

I may have typed a complete load of twaddle though, so please do check it for stupidity. :rolleyes:

From a very disorganised Mrs B to a very efficient HLGS. :)

I have come home to prepare for tomorrow.The good news is that following me putting it formally in writing my useless twonk of a manager is no longer chairing the meeting.I still think I have feck all chance of a fair hearing but this gives me a marginally improved feck all chance.I think I shall be overdosing on rescue remedy tomorrow :(

Good luck Jules :flowers: Try to keep calm and don't let them see your inner turmoil :GroupHug:

On the subject of feckwit employers, I have spoken to a friend of mine at work who is a union rep and he thinks I have a very strong argument for sex discrimination. I don't know if/when/what I am going to do about it yet but it's nice knowing that I am not being unreasonable. I am joining the union so he can represent me officially should I ever need it. He is also disgusted that I am being coerced into doing stuff which is supposed to be voluntary :(

Looks like I am outta here :happy: Due to the branch not bringing in any revenue for 3 months, it is going to be closing end of April. :happy:

I am not surprised that it's not bringing in revenue cos that feckwit of a manager of yours seems to do bugger all :rolleyes: Onwards and upwards :GroupHug: Re BG, write to them and tell them you will pay off the arrears at £50 a month because you cannot afford any more than that (tell them you are losing your job too) :flowers:

Edited by merledogs

Ta everyone :flowers: Send me calming thoughts at about 2.30pm if you could please :laugh:

Cheryl,hope you find something away from that useless bint soon :GroupHug:

Alex :GroupHug: for you too.Power to the People eh? :flowers:

Perhaps we need a new Fugee corner 'I work with a feckwit of a manager' corner. They'd be more of us in it than out at the moment I think.

I just walked away from applying for what would have been a great job for me, superb working conditions, only 2.5 days a week mostly from home and a salary of £24k - thats not pro-rata either thats the pay for 2.5 days a week :ohmy: however it came with a wee snag - the bullying cowbag manager that was the reason for me leaving a previous job... I did debate long and hard whether I could work alongside her again (we'd have had equal status this time) but she's been there 2 years already and I know full well what shes capable of so I decided good salary or not I do not need that degree of stress ever again so passed it by.

My phone line has packed up - mid way thru talking to my mother, just did a fault test with BT and they have said the problem is their end so they are diverting all calls to our land line to my mobile free of charge - at the moment the broadband is unaffected but I have a sinking feeling that it might well go titsup as well when they start fiddling. :rolleyes:

Be careful Snow cos your mobile phone provider may charge you for the calls diverted to the mobile :unsure: Has happened to me before, so best to check.

My new bedding is arriving tomorrow :elefant: Is it just me who gets excited about new soft furnishings or is anyone else as sad? :unsure:

Nick just rang me to tell me they have bought a Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer and a 42" Widescreen TV .... then he tells me that the tumble dryer is on the back seat of his car, the washing machine is in the back of Vicky's KA and the TV is in his mates car :wacko: :wacko: how the chuffing heck do you get a washing machine & tumble dryer into the back seat of a car?????? :rolleyes: :wacko: and more to the point how the heck do you get them back out again?

Aww, lovely photo :wub: It really is fantastic to see Mr Moo having such a lovely time with dogs other than ours, he really has come to regard your guys as doggie friends, which is lovely :flowers:

Awww that is lovely :wub: :)

:GroupHug: Cheryl

Good luck Jules :flowers:

It is not right to be forced to do something that is suposed to be voluntary, Alex :unsure: :GroupHug:

:laugh: Mummybert

:wub: Dream

Glad you are ok, Claz :flowers:

I have had a nice day of dog walking, horse riding, lunching and shopping (All I bought were pink candles, pink tissues and pink handwash :rolleyes: :laugh: )

I took Casper to the vet when I got back because he had toothache :( He is having a dental on Wednesday, I have to give him tablets until then :huh:

Edited by Gemstone

It is pizzling down here and misty. We got the best of the day in the morning, went out in the forest again. We found a signposted circular path, which we followed until it was obliterated by the tracks of giant caterpillars. We could hear them up ahead, chomping up the trees and spitting out logs. They had eaten all the signs for the circular path, so we didn't know where to go and had to retrace our steps. Also, we couldn't walk where the caterpillars had been as they left a squudgy clayey mess which Polly got her ickle paws stuck in. Not a bad walk even so, with some nice almost-vertical slopes for Wispa to run up and down. Both girls are completely knocked out and snoring, and I have chucked a load of assorted veggy fings and grains into the slow cooker hoping for once the result won't taste like medieval peasant nosh. I didn't put any turnips in, which may help to keep supper out of the 14th century.

Good luck Jules and Alex. Cheryl, hope you get a new job asap.

A washing machine in a KA?? :unsure:

Afternoon :huh:

I have come home to prepare for tomorrow.The good news is that following me putting it formally in writing my useless twonk of a manager is no longer chairing the meeting.I still think I have feck all chance of a fair hearing but this gives me a marginally improved feck all chance.I think I shall be overdosing on rescue remedy tomorrow :(

Good luck. :flowers: We're all rooting for you.

Good luck Jules :flowers: Try to keep calm and don't let them see your inner turmoil :GroupHug:

On the subject of feckwit employers, I have spoken to a friend of mine at work who is a union rep and he thinks I have a very strong argument for sex discrimination. I don't know if/when/what I am going to do about it yet but it's nice knowing that I am not being unreasonable. I am joining the union so he can represent me officially should I ever need it. He is also disgusted that I am being coerced into doing stuff which is supposed to be voluntary :(

Glad you have someone else on your side - as well as us, of course. :flowers:

Ta :flowers: Yes I've got the full time Amicus union officer coming with me so I feel quite lucky to have someone as experienced as him.He says I'm bound to get a warning as my trust are renowned for it as they are such contrary buggers.He said all other trusts he works with there wouldn't even be a case against me.I feel my fate is sealed.But it'll be sealed with me kicking and screaming!

Hope it all goes better than you are expecting :GroupHug:

Aw Jules :GroupHug:

Looks like I am outta here :happy: Due to the branch not bringing in any revenue for 3 months, it is going to be closing end of April. :happy:

By the sound of your manager, it probably isn't a surprise, hope you get the job you have applied for.

Alex :GroupHug: