UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning :wavey:

The trouble with staying at friends house when they have a huge king size bed in the guest room is that you wake up and find you've got 3 furrybed-mates :rolleyes: :laugh:

We off for a walk later but we're having a lazy start to the day :wink:

Morning :) And Happy St David's Day

I have just ordered some 600 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding to cheer myself up :rolleyes:

Egyptian cotton is wonderful and soooo much softer.I lurve my Egyptian cotton galabia for mooching round the house and sleeping in.

Egyptian cotton is wonderful and soooo much softer.I lurve my Egyptian cotton galabia for mooching round the house and sleeping in.

It is indeed. That and Supima cotton. I bought some 400 TC Supima cotton bedding last year from Dunelm and it is sooo luffly to snuggle up in. Normally when I strip the bed I wash and tumble dry it and put it straight back on, but last week I couldn't be bothered to do more washing that day so I went back to the Dorma 200 TC bedding I was using before. I had to change the bed after two days cos it felt so rough and cold and I couldn't stand it next to my skin, but that's what prompted me to buy more 'soft' bedding so I have a spare set :rolleyes:

ETA: I just had to Google 'Galabia' :laugh:

Edited by merledogs

Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits! And happy St David's Day.

I forgot it was St Davids Day. Got very confused on Friday as the schools were having their concerts then :wacko:

It's a year today since we first met M-M :wub: :wub: She's grown a bit since then :)

M-MSno073ii.jpg

M-M is nudey :ohmy: lol She is a gorgeous girly. :wub:

Nice and bright day today and im still in my pjs lol