UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Flora Update

dirtychicken

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So pleased she is back home and lively. She matches Holly's bald leg. I don't envy you keeping her quiet,she will begoing stir crazy like Holly when she reaises she does not hurt any more. :GroupHug: all round, and a gentle lick from Holly

Barbara

Have you got calomine or lavender oil or similar to dilute for when the hair starts to grow back and itches (sorry, I know you have enough stuff to stock Boots, Superdrug and then entire Holland & Barratt chain)....

I do and I also have grapefruit seed extract (purchased on the advice of a wise woman :wink: Whilst Florafying earlier I discovered that I hadn't been as thorough as I thought I'd been with stocks :rolleyes: and needed to do a quick dash to the health shop to get stronger Arnica, Hypericum and more Rescue Remedy :rolleyes:

Good on you dear heart. Thinking about it you could use a little of the GSE diluted on her foot where she has been licking it. The hypericum will also help with the pins and needles where nerves have been jangled. Remember to give the doses of different homeopathic medicines a little apart - say about an hour. That will give it a chance to do its stuff properly.

:partytime: so happy for you both, no doubt in a few days you'll be telling us that she won't keep quiet and being a right madam :wub: :laugh:

My friend had a hip replacement at the end of last year, she had a tiny wound too and best of all she said it didn't hurt after in the slightest, here's hoping it's the same for Flora :)

:partytime: Glad she's home! Good luck with the keeping her quiet over the next few weeks! When Charlie (staffie) had her knee op she was walking fine straight away and we didn't even use a buster collar and she left her stitches and the dressing alone. We weren't on crate rest but it was no walks for 3-4 weeks and no stairs/jumping on sofa etc for 3 months! It wasn't easy so you have my sympathy and lots of good luck wishes!