UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have missed out on congratulating everyone this week.

Sandra, I think you've made a brilliant start - starting is hard, and 3/4 lb is good. Very good. Don't go away and leave us now will you?

Dirtychicken, scales are not scary - especially if your clothes feel loose!

Annie, wow!

Safneo - a whole stone - brilliant - things like that are always a boost aren't they.

I've lost 1.25 lbs this week.

So ..........................

My BMI is now 24.8 :elefant:

Although I may be growing the way of a donkey's tail, in which case I may not have reached 25 at all. :ohno02:

So, now I need to set myself a target - I've kind of been drifting along so far, with the vague thought that when I got to "25" I'd think what I needed to lose. Now I'm here, I've no idea!

Aim for 22.5 and see what I look like perhaps? I really don't know. Which is very disconcerting, and very difficult.

All good ideas welcomed.

I have missed out on congratulating everyone this week.

Sandra, I think you've made a brilliant start - starting is hard, and 3/4 lb is good. Very good. Don't go away and leave us now will you?

Dirtychicken, scales are not scary - especially if your clothes feel loose!

Annie, wow!

Safneo - a whole stone - brilliant - things like that are always a boost aren't they.

I've lost 1.25 lbs this week.

So ..........................

My BMI is now 24.8 :elefant:

Although I may be growing the way of a donkey's tail, in which case I may not have reached 25 at all. :ohno02:

So, now I need to set myself a target - I've kind of been drifting along so far, with the vague thought that when I got to "25" I'd think what I needed to lose. Now I'm here, I've no idea!

Aim for 22.5 and see what I look like perhaps? I really don't know. Which is very disconcerting, and very difficult.

All good ideas welcomed.

Well done on your achievement so far. :flowers: Aim for small targets rahter than a final target depending on how much you think you want to lose. I am just going by half stones. :flowers: