UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Wendy :wavey: I am with you!!

I have put on about 3 kg over the past 2 weeks or so, so it is back to sole source for me. At least now I have the "tools" to get rid of any gained weight. I have lost over 4 stone in the past 5 months...............I have NO intention of gaining it all back :D

I'm going back to sole source next week too, Andrea. I've decided to finish off all the naughty food and drink and then get back to CD for a few weeks and see how I get on. I don't think I've put too much on as I can still get into my size 14 jeans but I daren't try on my size 12's :rolleyes:

i will be in this club next week.....but need to finish the xmas food first!!!

my thoghts are if it was made bought last yr it aint part of this years diet!!!

Think we are going to do slimming world again .

but coz of my knee injury i cant do gym or much exercise so im a bit stuck on ideas on how to stay active so ideas welcome

I want to go back to a size 12. I reckon i'm over a stone overweight. But I don't want to join a club and I have little time for cooking proper food... nor do I eat properly or regularly during the day.

And, even better, I don't own a pair of scales, and have no intention of getting any because I then feel fixated on my weight rather than being happy with who I am... I'll know when i'm the right weight cos i'll have lost the double chin, the thunder thighs and I'll fit in me clothes again....

Any ideas of a suitable diet other than a nasty dose of flu?

I want to go back to a size 12. I reckon i'm over a stone overweight. But I don't want to join a club and I have little time for cooking proper food... nor do I eat properly or regularly during the day.

And, even better, I don't own a pair of scales, and have no intention of getting any because I then feel fixated on my weight rather than being happy with who I am... I'll know when i'm the right weight cos i'll have lost the double chin, the thunder thighs and I'll fit in me clothes again....

Any ideas of a suitable diet other than a nasty dose of flu?

How about a nasty dose of diorreah? :unsure:

If you did want to do CD, you don't need to join a club, just see a counsellor once a week or fortnight at a time to suit you. You can do it with only a stone or two to lose.

i hate diets but loved slimming world as you dont cut out food infact the more you eat the more it helps ....we just bought the books on ebay rather than going every week!

Basically its red days...high in protein and meat

green days ...high in veg and carbs

its good coz there are certain things you can have unlimited of...muller light yoghurts!!!

Can copy the key things out if anyone wants it!?! just let me know!

Hi Wendy :wavey: I am with you!!

I have put on about 3 kg over the past 2 weeks or so, so it is back to sole source for me. At least now I have the "tools" to get rid of any gained weight. I have lost over 4 stone in the past 5 months...............I have NO intention of gaining it all back :D

:mecry: neither did I

I've eaten loads of lovely things and drank too much but next week I am back on my diet to lose the half a stone or whatever it is I put on :rolleyes:

Anyone else going to be joining me?

Me please!!

I managed to get back into my target range just before Christmas because I was too ill to go to most of the social events that I had planned in December :(

Over the past ten days, I have been enjoying a permanent Christmas running buffett :blush: and think I put on about five pounds :unsure: :rolleyes: On Monday, I will revert back to my usual eating habits but have to say, I have really enjoyed this complete blow out as it is the first time in over two years I have allowed myself to do it. I have had loads of sweeties, including (evil) Haribo jelly sweets :wub: :wub: , cheese and crackers, pate, chocolates, "real" coke, peanuts, popcorn, Pringles.....

:GroupHug: San

Can copy the key things out if anyone wants it!?! just let me know!

Oh yes please. I have now decided to loose weight as from 6th Jan (birthday on the 5th so need a drinky poo that day) I have no idea what will be filling to eat that's non fattening that all the family can eat as well.

Im 10.7st and 5.2" and will start off with a video diary on my new camcorder. 1st it will be a shot of me in bra & knickers showing all the lumps, fat belly and large bum and then I shall pan down to the weighing scales so the starting weight is filmed and then repeat once a month. This I hope is going to be my inspiration so I can see month by month my body changing into a beautiful slim princess :wink: