UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stayed the same this week which I was quite happy with as it was only 3 days since my last weigh in (but I wanted to get back to Friday weigh-ins), and it had been my annual night out with some friends, when I didn't exactly stint on the food intake!

And at least I now know where I am with my scales!

Amaranth, thats a brilliant loss! :biggrin:

Mrs B, I wish I had stayed the same. Despite the marathon floor laying session on Saturday I have put on 1.5lbs this week. :rolleyes: That probably had something to do with the take aways that we had as we couldnt get into our kitchen at the weekend. :laugh:

Well done to everyone losing :flowers:

I'm staying around the same, give or take a pound here and there. Happy with that though as still a comfy size 14 which was always my goal. Even silly things like being able to go into a shop, grab a pair of jeans and not have to worry about trying them on makes me happy :biggrin:

Well done to everyone losing :flowers:

I'm staying around the same, give or take a pound here and there. Happy with that though as still a comfy size 14 which was always my goal. Even silly things like being able to go into a shop, grab a pair of jeans and not have to worry about trying them on makes me happy :biggrin:

And you look fabulous!! Skinny bird! :biggrin:

Well done Val. I wouldnt worry about where you lost it. :wink:

And Mrs B, I assume thats 2½ lbs off not on? If so, well done! Hope thats not down to stress at work.

I think I may have a bad weigh in tomorrow as have had lots of norty things, but not to bothered as have had a lovely weekend! :biggrin:

At weigh in on Saturday I'd lost another 2.5 lbs so that's 2 stone 8.5lbs lighter (sounds better than 36.5lbs - I wonder why?) than I was in January - I am really pleased. We don't have a class this coming weekend due to Easter so I mustn't slack off! Gary lost another 2.5lbs even though he is now 5lbs below goal - silly boy (must have forgotten how to eat) Courtney lost 1.5 so that's 25lb for her. I made her May Ball Dress at the weekend - the Corset is a size 10-12!!

Well done to everyone, Wendy I'm very jealous of your Size 14 - that's wonderful :)

Aly