UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

Just as well I have decided to lose a bit as Osteoptah says I need to reduce weight on my back and that means getting it off my chest ( literally )

I am looking to lose at least 20 pounds

It makes sense really , there are very few conditions that are not made better by carrying less lard around

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't lurk too much Rachel - it's nice to have as many folks on here chatting and supporting each other as can post the odd line or two from time to time.

HLGS. :ohmy: Where are you going to lose 20lbs from - or have you been having the munchies since I last saw you? You was having to hitch your trousies up then!

Amazingly I'm down 2.75lbs from last week. :) Which is 1lb below what I was three weeks ago when I'd not been eating because of my horrible cold.

I really, really, want to do some proper gym work next week. Not quite sure when I'm going to fit it in, but I would like to start to find some muscles again!

HLGS. :ohmy: Where are you going to lose 20lbs from - or have you been having the munchies since I last saw you? You was having to hitch your trousies up then!

I am slighty lighter than when I last saw you but I am much heavier than most people think I am and I could lose more than 20 lb and still not be underweight

Amazingly I'm down 2.75lbs from last week. :) Which is 1lb below what I was three weeks ago when I'd not been eating because of my horrible cold.

Well done you :flowers:

I am day 2 of Diet Chef and its bloody fab

The food is excellent and so convenient , I think a lot of it can be brought direct from the manufacturer or Waitrose so if I ever get back to work a lot of it could be taken in place of a packed lunch as well

Glad you like it Sam, it is rather fab isn't it :)

Promised not to lurk so as I am here last weeks loss was 1.7lb. Not spectacular but all going the right way and at least this diet isn't making me feel starved.

Promised not to lurk so as I am here last weeks loss was 1.7lb. Not spectacular but all going the right way and at least this diet isn't making me feel starved.

Everything in the right direction is good. :biggrin: :flowers:

Nice to see everyone still doing well :)

Interesting to know the diet chef stuff is tasty too.

I have to report that with a loss of 3lb this week I have now lost 4 stone on the Cambridge diet :ohmy:

Well done Annie. :biggrin: How long have you been on it now?

I maintained this week which was a flippin miracle really! Lucky escape :laugh: Now I have to be extra good this week so it doesnt catch up with me.

I am feeling very full and the food is so tasty

I would be happy with 1.7 :biggrin:

Nice to see everyone still doing well :)

Interesting to know the diet chef stuff is tasty too.

I have to report that with a loss of 3lb this week I have now lost 4 stone on the Cambridge diet :ohmy:

cripes I would never had thought you had 4 stone to lose , how much do you have to go now and when do we get to see the before and after photos

How long have you been on it now?

This will be my 16th week

cripes I would never had thought you had 4 stone to lose , how much do you have to go now and when do we get to see the before and after photos

I think I piled a bit on since I saw you :wink: I have 10 lbs to go before I am at my target weight then it gets hard as I will have to keep it off.

Pictures? well, ok then if you excuse the horrid gurning face in the before pic :rolleyes:

Before

P1130590.jpg

About a week ago

DSC_0010-7.jpgDSC_0008-12.jpg

I am day 2 of Diet Chef and its bloody fab

The food is excellent and so convenient , I think a lot of it can be brought direct from the manufacturer or Waitrose so if I ever get back to work a lot of it could be taken in place of a packed lunch as well

Sam, what name does it go under in Waitrose - might pop along there later and pick a couple up to try - sometimes I just need something that's convenient.

Very well done Rachel. 1.7lbs lost sounds perfect for a week's effort to me. :flowers: And I'm so pleased that you stopped lurking here. :wink:

Well done Annie - the difference between those photographs is absolutely amazing - you must be delighted. Keep up the good work.

Safneo - sometimes staying still is good - always better than going up!

My next weigh in is Friday ....... And I just haven't managed to fit in a visit to the Gym. :( I really need to take a long hard look at what I fit in when!

Edited by Mrs B