UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C is not happy after his interview :( He is now on football duty and I feel sorry for whoever is on duty with him cos he is in a foul mood.

Sometimes I really cannot stand C's parents he gets so wound up about interviews and exams and things all because they basically shattered his self confidence when he was growing up, and still continue to do it now he is an adult. One day I will tell them exactly what I think about them.

Hello San, Marion & Wenders :)

I'm sure i've missed loads and heavn't been around for ages, although its gone in the blink of an eye.

I left my last job in July last year and started my new job in August they cheekily expected me to do some work and i wasn't able to tit about of the web all day :rolleyes:

Unfortunately in september my lovely dad was diagnosed with cancer and its been a whirr since then, i've thought of you all at different times but not felt strong enough to log on for more than a few minutes as to not mention it would've felt wrong/odd but i couldn't face posting it either. :mecry:

It looks like now we have only a few days left with him possibly a few weeks at best and to be honest i'm a bit lost as to what to do when i'm not with him.

God that was self indulgent, sorry guys just wanted to sort of explain where i've been and why i've (must have) missed important events in my fugees friends lives.

Its good to be back though

ETA Wenders the 8 cups of coffee will take care of the next 2 hours as you'll be running to the loo and back!

Edited by Jemimap

Hello San, Marion & Wenders :)

I'm sure i've missed loads and heavn't been around for ages, although its gone in the blink of an eye.

I left my last job in July last year and started my new job in August they cheekily expected me to do some work and i wasn't able to tit about of the web all day :rolleyes:

Unfortunately in september my lovely dad was diagnosed with cancer and its been a whirr since then, i've thought of you all at different times but not felt strong enough to log on for more than a few minutes as to not mention it would've felt wrong/odd but i couldn't face posting it either. :mecry:

It looks like now we have only a few days left with him possibly a few weeks at best and to be honest i'm a bit lost as to what to do when i'm not with him.

God that was self indulgent, sorry guys just wanted to sort of explain where i've been and why i've (must have) missed important events in my fugees friends lives.

Its good to be back though

ETA Wenders the 8 cups of coffee will take care of the next 2 hours as you'll be running to the loo and back!

Welcome back hun, so sorry to hear about your dad, hoping that you have a wee bit longer with him, it's lovely to know that when fugees need us they know where to come :flowers:

thanks, i think its only really hit me the last few days. When i saw him today he looked really poorly and was telling me how he's organised a bed at a hospice and stuff. I want him to come here but he's a stubborn bugger and is hanging on to his independence and so far is staying at home.

its the hardest thing i've ever had to deal with :mecry: