UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

good luck i have an appointment with hairdresser which will no doubt lead to me being told off for dyeing my hair purple :rolleyes: ahh well itll make a change i was told off for it being blonde last time i went in, and red the time before that :laugh: And despite him saying my hair would curl up and die under pressure, it hasnt. :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all :wavey:

Tis twirly for me :sleep:

Got a double appointment at the dentist today :(

You have my every sympathy - I've been up most of the night with throbbing toothache so will be making a phone call shortly to the dentist to get sorted - we'll be able to drool together :laugh:

My fountain cherub has been found and is back at home :partytime: :partytime:

:partytime: :partytime:

You have my every sympathy - I've been up most of the night with throbbing toothache so will be making a phone call shortly to the dentist to get sorted - we'll be able to drool together :laugh:

Ouch, toothache is the worst pain ever :GroupHug:

Glad the cherub is home. I think I'd be sticking his/her feet in concrete this time to make sure no scally does off with it again :flowers:

Jemimap, lovely to see you back but I'm very sorry about your Dad :GroupHug:

Melfs hairdresser will no doubt greet her with the words "Oh ffs" like he usualy does :rolleyes:

Hope folks are well and happy. I'm having a poo time atm so not really coming online and missing loads.

For fellow Fugees who may be feeling a bit down. It's an amazing bit of art work in sand.

You've got a friend

Thank you, that is lovely :flowers:

Good luck at the dentist Jules :GroupHug:

My fountain cherub has been found and is back at home

Fab news, where was it??

Mel, sorry you are having a crap time :GroupHug:

Am waiting for Dave to get back from Ellesmere Port, then am going to call Annemaree for an update before we make a decision about going up.

Morning. I was having a luffly dream this morning and didn't want to get up.

Only you would be polite enough to add it afterwards :liebe94:

Sam sorry to hear about your dad :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Hope you do get your mortage sorted. My deal runs out in July and I have a huge mortgage so am worried that I will just have to stick on the variable rate if I can't get another deal :( Fine with rates so low but when they start going up again I could be buggered.

Ouch :GroupHug:

Kazz :GroupHug:

I have a magic man known only as usefull Barnaby if anyone needs help getting a good mortgage. Im paying far less now and I borrowed more. Ive known him many years so absolutely safe and trustworthy.

Pm for details.

Morning everyone :wavey: I've been around just not really posting.

Very sorry to hear about your Dad Jemimap :GroupHug:

Kazz, have been thinking of Tia and her family :GroupHug:

Spent yesterday afternoon in A&E. My 4 year old son fell and hit his head very hard on a concrete step. His eye started to swell up immediately. He had two x-rays but is absolutely fine just sporting a really nice bruiser (which I'm sure won't be his last in life). I wanted to keep him home from playschool this morning but he wanted to go and tell/show all his friends. All the boys looked very impressed and the girls looked a bit squeamish :laugh:

I didn't sleep much last night as every time I nodded off I could hear his screams. There won't be much done in this house today :sleeping_03anim:

:GroupHug: for everyone having a pants time at the moment

morning

I didnt know there is a radio 7, thought it only went up to 4, thats how much I know lol

Radio 7 is digital only. It has some good stuff on it, or at least I think so. You can also listen to it on the net.

Glad your little lad is OK, Mags. He must have a hard head.

My fountain cherub has been found and is back at home :partytime: :partytime:

Great, but we must have details :D

Morning everyone :wavey: I've been around just not really posting.

Very sorry to hear about your Dad Jemimap :GroupHug:

Kazz, have been thinking of Tia and her family :GroupHug:

Spent yesterday afternoon in A&E. My 4 year old son fell and hit his head very hard on a concrete step. His eye started to swell up immediately. He had two x-rays but is absolutely fine just sporting a really nice bruiser (which I'm sure won't be his last in life). I wanted to keep him home from playschool this morning but he wanted to go and tell/show all his friends. All the boys looked very impressed and the girls looked a bit squeamish :laugh:

I didn't sleep much last night as every time I nodded off I could hear his screams. There won't be much done in this house today :sleeping_03anim:

:GroupHug: for everyone having a pants time at the moment

Poor love, please give your son a gentle hug from me once you pick him up from play school :GroupHug:

I have done absolutely zilch this morning apart from walking the dogs and moderating Freecycle. My get up and go has got up and gone. :rolleyes: 1 day won't hurt I guess