UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

:GroupHug: for baby Tia

The dress is lovely Cheryl.lucky you to be able to wear it. :flowers:

Its a horrible wet and mucky day here and i am feeling rather low. I am still in my dressing gown as i am having a "can't be *rsed" day. :( I was sitting on my bed earlier (single bed) with Millie when Kizzy and Pixi decided to join me,then Ebbi didn't want to be left out !! so,it was very crowded and my duvet cover is filthy but it was nice. :wub: I wish the sun would shine !! x

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man met a beautiful blonde lady and decided he wanted to marry her right away.

She said, 'But we don't know anything about each other.'

He said, 'That's all right, we'll learn about each other as we go along.

So she consented, they were married, and off they went on a honeymoon at a very nice resort.

One morning they were lying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the 10 metre board and did a two and a half tuck,

followed by three rotations in the pike position, at which point he straightened out and cut the water like a knife.

After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel.

She said, 'That was incredible!'

He said, 'I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about each other as we went along.'

So she got up, jumped in the pool and started doing lengths.

After seventy-five lengths she climbed out of the pool, lay down on her towel and was hardly out of breath.

He said, 'That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?'

'No,' she said, 'I was a prostitute in Liverpool but I worked both sides of the Mersey !

Cheryl the dress is gorgeous and I love the colour. :flowers:

It's mild here and dry although it rained overnight so it's a bit soggy in places. Quite pleasant for walking the pooches though.

Well I'm being considered for the job I fancy at the moment. I've been told the agency won't know who they are interviewing until next week though so I'm not getting my hopes up and the search continues.

:GroupHug: to anyone who needs one. Keep thinking of little Tia and her family.

We have no idea what the matter is with FIL so can only hope they have started tests/scans today. He's been a naughty man and not been telling people that things haven't been right since the op. Typical blooming man. Thankfully Martyn isn't like him.

Were you aiming for the bin at the time Marion? I can't stand noodles. yuck.

Edited by Jacobean

Oooh Michelle I have a thing about noodles. I just lurve them. I was actually aiming for my gob but the silly-hand-that-won't-always-do-as-I-want just let go and dumped them on't keyboard :mad:

Hope they get to the bottom of what ails your FIL.

Tis sunny here after a very foggy start.

The bone dry ones I'll let you know how good they are when I get them :flowers:

Thanks! :flowers:

OMG meter reading man just knocked on the door and I jumped up, let him in and then realised what I'm wearing - red fleece top, grey thermal long johns and thick blue walking socks. I was dog training until lunchtime and came back covered in mud. Half stripped off, had lunch and dozed off .....wonder if he'll come back next time? :wacko: :laugh: :laugh:

The bone dry ones I'll let you know how good they are when I get them :flowers:

I'd like to know too for the future. We're very muddy at the moment :rolleyes: Though I think most of the mud in our house, apart from when M-M lies in puddles, is from their paws, which those wouldn't help with would they :unsure:

I have been watching a video on youtube made by an Ospreys fan - I have been laughing my head off... either the guy is an utterly brilliant undiscovered comedy genius orrrrrrrr I am going to burn in hell for laughing at someone who is just a bit (lot) special :wacko: :mecry: :laugh:

I am knackered. Was up late helping C revise for his interview today. He had the "can you not freak out in a NBC style suit and do certain practical and mental tasks whilst wearing it all" tests yesterday and has the formal interview today.

I am feeling very nervous on his behalf. Fortunately for him he is on a late shift today so he got to revise till late, get up late go to interview then return to shift for football duties tonight. I however still had to do the 5am start following the 1am finish :rolleyes: