UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kernacked after getting home from work at stupid stupid o'clock last night/this morning.

I also had to move a pussy cat that had been hit by a car off the road. I didn't hit pussy cat, but I hate seeing them left in the road to be hit by other cars etc. I moved puss to the grass, leafy, with trees verge as it was on the A4, in the hope that if owners (no collar) came looking they'd find puss cat.

So, what should I have really done...didn't think about if puss had been microchipped or anything...but not sure an oncall vet would come out to check that??

Other then that I've got the rest of the week from hell coming up :flowers:

Please have a :GroupHug: :flowers: :elefant: as needed :unsure:

xx

Does anyone else get fed up with the people who take their dog jogging with them and who invariably have ear pieces in listening to music and that take no notice of their dog, especially when said dog is pestering your on-lead dogs that you purposefully walked off the path to avoid :rolleyes: And of course they are deaf to your shouts of "please call your dog away" because of the feckin Mp3 player attached to their lugs

It really is about time there was some sort of basic intelligence test that had to be passed before people were allowed to have a dog - or a child come to that.

Oh and a literacy test because I have come to the conclusion that there are loads of dog owners who need some help as they obviously cannot read the BIG board outside the "new" park gates which says "DOGS ON LEAD" and "PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG".

Marion - Yes!!!

Apart from people who pay no attention with their dogs, I've lost count the number of times I've almost run a jogger over when they've not bothered to look before crossing the road as they clearly can't hear a car coming.

And as for cleaning up after their dogs, there is often poo right next to the poo-bin down the road from us. Do people expect their dogs to actualy poo in the bin? :wacko:

Morning

People on mobile phones oblivious to where their dogs are get on my nerves. Most people round my way are good but you always get the odd one. I felt a bit guilty a couple of days ago when I was out with Scoobs. I shouted to a lady with a Cav that mine isn't friendly. Both were on leads. We were on a wide path and I can control Scoobs so he wouldn't even get to lunge. The woman picked her dog up. Must have been a tad heavy. Cav was squealing in delight and wriggling because he/she wanted to say hello to Scoobs. Could be reason why lady picked him/her up I spose.

Tia :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

For Murtle and the cat :GroupHug:

Marion, not necessarily people jogging with dogs as you don't tend to see many here but people who are oblivious to what their dogs are doing, yes. I did shout at a jogger last week - he was minus dog but very rude and didn't even bother to say thanks when I obviously waited with the dogs for a while so he could run along the pavement and not have to step into the road.

Morning, sorry not read back so :GroupHug: to anyone in need.

Tia is being moved to Oban and at the moment they are setting up a tem to care for her. They suspect lung disease. Poor little love she is only 7 months old. We are all beside ourselves. :(

Isn't it a good sign that she's being moved back to Oban, though? I suppose it depends on the severity of the lung problem. Poor little baby. :GroupHug: Thinking of her, and of the whole family. :GroupHug:

Isn't it a good sign that she's being moved back to Oban, though? I suppose it depends on the severity of the lung problem. Poor little baby. :GroupHug: Thinking of her, and of the whole family. :GroupHug:

It is so they can have her nearer to home. At the other hospital only 1 person could visit at any one time and it's a 2 hour drive from Oban :(

Does anyone else get fed up with the people who take their dog jogging with them and who invariably have ear pieces in listening to music and that take no notice of their dog, especially when said dog is pestering your on-lead dogs that you purposefully walked off the path to avoid :rolleyes: And of course they are deaf to your shouts of "please call your dog away" because of the feckin Mp3 player attached to their lugs

It really is about time there was some sort of basic intelligence test that had to be passed before people were allowed to have a dog - or a child come to that.

Oh and a literacy test because I have come to the conclusion that there are loads of dog owners who need some help as they obviously cannot read the BIG board outside the "new" park gates which says "DOGS ON LEAD" and "PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG".

Agree with all of the above :rolleyes:

RMF : I have just had a completely wasted morning driving to Four Ashes and back (two and a half hour round trip) as the supplier we were meeting didn't turn up :mad:

Marion - Yes!!!

And as for cleaning up after their dogs, there is often poo right next to the poo-bin down the road from us. Do people expect their dogs to actualy poo in the bin? :wacko:

Funnily enough one my dogs always did it right beside the bin. I did pick it up, but at least I did not have to carry it anywhere.

Kazz :GroupHug:

How is everyone? does anyone like this dress? Be honest!!

mocha

I like it.