UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everyone is ok, snow a :GroupHug: for Nick, I know with my eldest he lost a friend young, his first real experiance of losing a friend, he had only been used to "old" people dying and he took a while to get over it

:GroupHug: to everyone else that needs one this morning

rmp

My grand daughter Sienna at her christening on Sunday

sienna.jpg

Hope everyone is ok, snow a :GroupHug: for Nick, I know with my eldest he lost a friend young, his first real experiance of losing a friend, he had only been used to "old" people dying and he took a while to get over it

rmp

sienna.jpg

How georgous is she !!!

Its true about the young thinking only the old die. Sadly its a hard lesson to learn.

What a gorgeous baby Sienna is! :wub: my new grandson isn't going to be christened, neither of his parents are church goers so they don't see the point but they may have a naming ceremony so there can be a party. Come to think of it, I didn't have my son christened either, I thought he could make up his own mind about things when he got older. I thought our baby was going to be Aidan, but apparently her mother doesn't like the name and her brother said why choose an Irish name for a half Scottish child? Mark (my son) says he's going to go through the alphabet and call him something beginning with everything :laugh:

For anyone that didn't spot my post in Rainbow Bridge, I'd just like to say a huge thanks to all the Fugees who came up with ideas and advice for caring for Ash Bunny. After a very bad time after she first became ill, she rallied and improved and did really well for a wonky old rabbit with a long list of ailments: people here were about 50x more use in terms of real practical day to day stuff than the vets were, and as a result I believe she was pretty much a happy bunny despite her problems.

:fugeerock:

Morning

Oh Victoria I'm so sorry to hear little Ash Bunny has gone. Hop free sweetheart. :wub: :GroupHug:

Love the pic of Sid :wub: Looks like he has sorted out the hamsters.

Sienna is beautiful :wub:

I'm not christened either.

Martyn spent last night throwing up so I've not had much sleep and have been feeling :sick01: myself for having to clear it up. I can take anything a dog wants to throw at me but am not so good with the human versions. I guess if I was more used to it I'd be fine.

Busy day today. Need to update my cv and sort out docs to take to the agency this afternoon.

:GroupHug: cycas

yuck michelle hope all better soon!!!

sienna is gorgeous!!! did she wake for the water!!?!

Im such a goon (oh not used that word in a while) just watched latest episode of desperate housewives and sobbed!!! oh the shame!!! but was very moving!!!

Think might venture out to park for a slow wobble stroll.......

I got baptised when i was 13yr as i chose to which was what mum wnated! But my cousin had a naming party and had guide parents for Eli as they dont believe in god etc! was still lovely and he still had people to lok over him!

sienna.jpg

What a beautiful baby. :wub:

I thought our baby was going to be Aidan, but apparently her mother doesn't like the name and her brother said why choose an Irish name for a half Scottish child? Mark (my son) says he's going to go through the alphabet and call him something beginning with everything :laugh:

As I said yesterday, Suzeanna, I hope they stick to the name they like. I'll bet if they do a quick bit of research, they'll find an Irish ancestor or two on the Scottish side, if that really matters...:rolleyes:

My mother disapproved of my name choices, and then proceeded to disapprove of every other choice I made with my children, so I hope they nip it in the bud now. :flowers:

Afternoon folks, been really busy today talking to newspapers regarding the big cat sightings in Coventry.

rmp

sienna.jpg

Awww she is gorgeous :wub:

Kazz thank you so much :GroupHug: :flowers: Ive lent £20 from work so should be ok till next Friday :wink:

Let me know if you get stuck hun :GroupHug:

For anyone that didn't spot my post in Rainbow Bridge, I'd just like to say a huge thanks to all the Fugees who came up with ideas and advice for caring for Ash Bunny. After a very bad time after she first became ill, she rallied and improved and did really well for a wonky old rabbit with a long list of ailments: people here were about 50x more use in terms of real practical day to day stuff than the vets were, and as a result I believe she was pretty much a happy bunny despite her problems.

:fugeerock:

:GroupHug:

We have received some awful awful news this afternoon, one of Nicks closest friends who he went all through school with, went to his first sci fi convention with, and who remained amongst his very close circle of best mates, was murdered on Sunday by her exboyfriend who then killed himself. Nick and his friends are in shock and naturally are completely devastated, she was such a lovely girl, so very sweet and gentle, the sort of girl who would never ever have hurt a fly, it's sensless and tragic and utterly utterly sad. Nick is just beside himself with grief as are all of the "gang" they will miss her terribly.

That poor girl and her family :( What a waste of a young life - well, two lives. :mecry: and what a shock for her friends. :GroupHug:

Tracey such terrible news. :mecry: :GroupHug:

Why is it that some freinds of mine [who have just lost their jobs] are able to claim free school meals, council tax benefit, get £400 pm towards their mortgage and £60 pw job seekers allowance and yet I've just been advised the very most I'll get is £100 pw in total?

My mortgage is almost £900 pm and I dont earn anything :mecry:

I can't cope with this :mecry: :mecry: