UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

Sorry to hear your sad news Jazz :GroupHug:

Meanwhile, back in insanity .................

A mortar bomb has been discovered on the route between work and home ..................... and I need to get Tigger to the vets for his final check up tonight.

Given that half a snow flake brings this town to a standstill, what do you reckon my chances are of me finding my way home in a reasonable time frame?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got home from work to find a largeish parcel waiting for me - inside was a signed edition of an autobiography that I knew for certain I hadn't ordered as it was far too expensive but nothing else, no invoice and no letter etc just the book autographed and addressed to me .... I pondered it suspiciously for a while thinking there had to be some kind of scam but that didn't really explain the fact the book was signed and wishing me merry xmas ... I suddenly had a brainwave and on checking back thru my old emails I found that I'd entered a competition and the prize was this book :biggrin: It's not often I win anything so I am well chuffed. In fact I entered the win £2008 in 2008 challenge on monesy saving experts and over the course of the year my total amount won is about £20 - this book alone equals that :laugh:

Have been out with the boys and got caught in the rain. Poop picked the garden. Have just had a tomato sandwich and am now relaxing with a mug of tea.

There were a lot of people out with their dogs. We normally don't come across many this time in the day. Although I didn't recognise any of the dogs so maybe they have just got them and have only just started walking them. I hope it's that and not that they've lost their jobs. A gorgeous choccy lab was wanting to play with Bracken. Thankfully for me and her dad she wouldn't cross the brook. Although it looked very likely at one point. If I hadn't had hold of Bracken he would have been with them. :laugh:

ohhh snow thats exciting...whos autobiograohy was it!!??!

:( some of my friends have lost thier jobs today....its getting worse and worse!!!!!

rescue just called and foster pups are moving on tomorrow to pastures new whcih is good as wont miss the morning poop..... but its kings first anniversary tomorrow so will be even harder now ,,,,, :crying_anim: is it normal to still wibble sometimes a yr on.....

think will go out in afternoon with friend to ice cream factory!!!

Hello :)

Hope all is well in Fugee land as I wasn't about yesterday.Too busy sorting crucial things out like holidays :fez:

Work is slightly :wacko: at the moment.We all got given a lovely fake erect pen1s yesterday.I've sellotaped mine to the wall and we've hung a toilet roll from it as it'll be far more use like that :wink:

Edited as it won't let me use pen1s :laugh:

Edited by Kats inc

I havent actually posted in here for a while

RMF: BF proposed- so sparkley ring insitu. Dead chuffed.

work is poo but fantastic. Poo isnt not a descrptive word- it is literally poo. Scrubbed in and watched a bladder cancer removal- very interesting.

Hope everyone is well- sorry havent kept up to date :GroupHug: to who needs them

Back to the vet with Gus this morning

Hope all went well :GroupHug:

Why do people call for help and think you're going to be more helpful by insulting you?

:GroupHug:

RMF 1 i just weighed pickle for worming hes eleven weeks old and TEN AND A HALF KILOS

:ohmy: Pickle!

We have had another shortish walk today but George actually did a bit of running and he wagged his tail a lot too He's crashed out now, still seems very tired but it was good to see him acting more his normal self.

Glad George is on the mend. must be such a relief. :flowers:

Yama Bungle's rhinitis is playing up, he has produced a lot of green slime and looks as though he has a headache. He even let me wipe his nose without trying to tear the tissue to shreds, and has not caused any disasters for about 10 hours now!

He kept trying to climb under my chin for comfort, but that is comfortable for him but not me, so I have decreed he must sit on the sofa under my elbow instead. Probably another sign that he is not 100% is that he has agreed to this...

Hope he feels better soon :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Inipops mum

:GroupHug: for the baby Bejos

:ohmy: Mrs B, hope you get to the vet ok.

Well done Snow :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Heva

Congratulations RR :biggrin:

Hope your week goes quickly Michelle. I know when Keith's not here the hounds keep looking for him. :rolleyes:

Still fighting the lurgy but ok to go to work dosed up with paracetemol and tyrozettes. I'm going to make a flask of tea to take to bed tonight because we both woke up coughing at 2am and neither of us felt like making a hot drink, although both of us wanted one :laugh:

Hugs for anyone I've missed.

I wasn't on yesterday as i had a really bad "can't get out of bed" day so my apologies if i have missed anything important.

I got confirmation today that i have been passed for my spanking new shiny motability car. :circle: I am sooo pleased. No more breaking down milkes from home ,and it will also tow our caravan so I am very pleased We have been on tenterhooks in case we were refused for any reason. It has been ordered and will be with us between 10 days and 8 weeks. We are having a Zafira Exclusive,1.9 diesel automatic. :)

I am very proud of my little Pixi Poppet. In spite of having 2 retrievers that are dirty a lot of the time she has stayed housetrained. Not bad for a puppy farm baby,bless her. :wub:

I hope everyone that had the lurgy is feeling better. :GroupHug: for anyone that needs one.x

Work is slightly :wacko: at the moment.We all got given a lovely fake erect pen1s yesterday.I've sellotaped mine to the wall and we've hung a toilet roll from it as it'll be far more use like that :wink:

:ohmy: :laugh:

Congratulations!!! :biggrin:

Job sounds interesting too!

Hope the house of Bejo is getting better :GroupHug:

rescue just called and foster pups are moving on tomorrow to pastures new whcih is good as wont miss the morning poop..... but its kings first anniversary tomorrow so will be even harder now ,,,,, :crying_anim: is it normal to still wibble sometimes a yr on.....

think will go out in afternoon with friend to ice cream factory!!!

Good news about the foster pups - well done for doing your bit - someone else's turn now to help them along :flowers:

First anniversary has got to be hard :GroupHug: Brings the memories even more to mind :(

But...... the ice cream factory sounds good :)

I havent actually posted in here for a while

work is poo but fantastic. Poo isnt not a descrptive word- it is literally poo. Scrubbed in and watched a bladder cancer removal- very interesting.

Congratulations :cheer:

Glad the training is going well :) (Hope I've remembered correctly :unsure: )

I got confirmation today that i have been passed for my spanking new shiny motability car. :circle: I am sooo pleased. No more breaking down milkes from home ,and it will also tow our caravan so I am very pleased We have been on tenterhooks in case we were refused for any reason. It has been ordered and will be with us between 10 days and 8 weeks. We are having a Zafira Exclusive,1.9 diesel automatic. :)

I am very proud of my little Pixi Poppet. In spite of having 2 retrievers that are dirty a lot of the time she has stayed housetrained. Not bad for a puppy farm baby,bless her. :wub:

Well done on the car Cher :flowers:

And very well done to Pixi - hope you've rewarded her suitably :rolleyes: