UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

I am practising thrift and yesterday bought 2 little sets of drawers we will use for bedside cabinets for 99p each :angel: They only need a rub down and bit of paint. I am well pleased.

Also my dad is bringing us lots of shelving next week so we can finally sort out the hell hole that is the utility room :rolleyes:

Good luck with the job hunting Michelle :flowers:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a year and a bit of looking for the right colour, I finally found the paint to do the fireplace wall in the living room :biggrin: I moved everything out the way, masking taped the corners, done the cutting in and starting the first coat. Just having a coffee/fag break :happy:

I am so bored :mecry: I can't wait till this project finishes...it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo dull........................

Congratulations on finding the right colour paint Wendy :flowers:

Hope Flora and the Vet trip is going well.

Abby, they must bark - cause it makes me smile when you tell us :flowers:

Good night

quote name='chickentikka' date='Jan 14 2009, 08:18 AM' post='802585'

Just off to the vets now with my little boy

Hope all went well :flowers:

I didnt get much sleep last night, the knee was so uncomfortable, so lots of coffee today I think

:GroupHug:

I saw my doctor yesterday (again!) about the problems with my knee and he's referring me back to the orthopaedic department. I hope that they come up with something other than a knee replacement suggestion, because I really really don't want one! Hope yours soon feels better Alicia :GroupHug:

Tis Day 5 of sickness for OH. We'd managed to dodge everything up till now, but I'm still hoping it's just a cold...

hope you stay well and OH feels better soon :flowers:

I also passed my second module in German last night

Well done :flowers:

I am so lurgified and snotty, I had to interview for TA's this morning and it wasn't a pretty sight, then I came home to snot in peace

:laugh: @ Dylan

I have full blown lurgy now so I can't go out tonight with my friends for a meal tonight. :rolleyes: I put some food on to slow cook for the dogs dinner so at least they have something nice to eat! I have no more curry or chilli left and don't fancy theirs (mince and tuna with pasta, rice and veg).

Evening :)

I am wibbling.I think Jemima's tumour may be back,her ribcage is kind of splaying out and one side seems to suddenly be noticably more prominent.They did say there was a good chance it could regrow :( I hope I'm just being paranoid but once my parents have gone home I'll take her to the vets.She seems perky enough in herself.And she is certainly meowing for England as Diane will verify :laugh: