UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to Asda and done my weekly (healthier) shopping. I have just discovered Sesame Snaps with coconut, yum :wub:

I have not had sweets, choc, etc for a few days and I have a constant headache. Withdrawal methinks :wacko:

The latest and probably the most sensible of diet plans suggests you eat a little of what you fancy, and dont try to totally cut out foods that make you happy. Go back to ASDA and get some choccys ( the quality street 'big one' green triangle is currently on sale at 2p each)

3 mins to check in online :unsure:

Back from walkies :biggrin:

Popped into Pets at Home and when I was putting my trolley back there was someone getting a trolley that looked exactly like Nettie but they were all dressed up with high heels on all so couldn't have been her :unsure:

But then again when I drove out I saw a jeep with a Greyhound gap sticker on it :blush02:

:laugh: Maybe she was in her work/business clothes.

:GroupHug: Laura. I have no idea what a TA is but I'm guessing it's not to do with Territorial Army.

I've just been offered a job by an agency, only it's a full time role so I've had to turn it down. I'm convinced something is going to happen in the next few days.

The latest and probably the most sensible of diet plans suggests you eat a little of what you fancy, and dont try to totally cut out foods that make you happy.

Thanks Di :flowers: I am not planning to cut them out completely though, just cut back and save them for weekend treats cos I have found myself buying more and more shite sweet things lately :rolleyes: I did buy some jaffa cakes so am going to allow myself a couple of those as 'afters' each evening and I got some Extra Special small choc ices, so at the weekend I will have those as afters. I have also got some Sesame Snaps to suck on when I get sweet cravings.

I wouldn't mind but I never used to eat sweets, chocolates, biscuits, etc until I met my ex husband, who used to buy me sweet things all the time so I developed a taste for them :rolleyes:

Reed. Purchase Ledger Supervisor role. I've said I can work full time hours but would have to do some at home. I can only be away from home for a few hours so I'm hitting a snag with agencies at the moment. I wasn't wanting a P/L Supervisor role again and I imagine I won't be anyway as they need you to manage a team of people full-time.

Edited by Jacobean

bank row update: well now it's turned completely bizzare :wacko: as advised I went to my local branch directly who said they'd look into it and write to me...I got the reply this afternoon... basically it's rather an officious type letter which rather patronisingly tells me all about various banking and finance laws and all about fiscal responsibilities blah blah blah then says that the underwriters have withdrawn my overdraft because I fail to meet a basic requirement for operating a bank account, namely that my account is "not regularily funded" .... well ummmmm wtf do they call my wages going in every single month without fail then???? So now I am in the rather surreal position of sending my own bank their own bank statements SHOWING a regular monthly deposit which has been going in for the past almost 3 years and which was the exact SAME regular monthly deposit on which they based my overdraft when they approved it originally :wacko: :wacko: