UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I did have some RMFs but strangely i have forgotten all of them.

Someone is so fcking dead :mecry: :mecry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok well she isnt actually going to be dead cause I luffs her very muchly, but bloody hell she better find an extremely glamorous photo of me (even though I dont think there is one in existance :rolleyes: )

Edited by loobie

ok well she isnt actually going to be dead cause I luffs her very muchly, but bloody hell she better find an extremely glamorous photo of me (even though I dont think there is one in existance :rolleyes: )

This is the best I can do :flowers:

Loobieboth.jpg

And, oh look, you just made me post another picture of you :rolleyes: And and and it was obviously a very important day for you because you were wearing your very posh meeting clothes specially for Bran's first walk :laugh: :wub:

Put me to shame why don't you, I haven't done his blog from my trip yet! Was also kicking myself for not seeing if Sirius was still with when I went to Bermuda - he could have had fun there :wink:

Ooops, sorry :blush02:

Bet he would have loved Bermuda too :)

Ouch :GroupHug: Have you got any arnica?

Mine wasn't/isn't :wub:

Is anyone else having blog troubles? M-M tried to update her blog but even though we've ticked the "small" option on the photos as usual, they are showing at full size on the blog page, which means they are too big to fit. Usually they appear as small thumbnails and you can click on them to make them bigger.

Unfortunately no, only seem to have things the kids need.

my neighbour-who went to hosp at about 9.30 last night to be induced isnt home yet.... :unsure:

without wishing to have too much information-when do you think she will be back?

im worried in case everything isnt OK-but as im not family-i dont want to be well-being silly.

she just looked so enormous-and scared

fee

i was induced when i had paul and he still took eighteen and a half hours to pop in to the world, i wouldnt worry just yet :flowers:

My Cambridge Diet lady has just phoned me. She entered me for their Slimmer of the Year competition and I've been shortlisted as a finalist :ohmy: I have to go to their conference next month and there are holidays and weekend's away for the winner and runner's up :huh: :biggrin:

wow thats rather exciting and a holiday sounds like a flippin good prize , how much have you lost in total ?

I've just finished watching the tv programme about Prince Charles' mistress.

Blimey, the upper class lead weird lives.

It accepted practice for a married woman to stay faithful until she has delivered a son and heir, then its ok for her to shag around. It was equally normal practice for the husband to excuse himself and go shooting or fishing whilst Prince Charles was at his house to do a bit of rumpy pumpy with his wife.

Weird, just weird.