UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Heard on the news this morning that a 19 yr old young man had died in a car crash in a town near to me. Felt very sad as the person was so young. I found out tonight that he is the son of an aquaintence of mine. I am stunned, he was such a lovely teenager. I feel so upset for the family :mecry:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely dogs!!! I'm sure they'd get on well. I walk Como on a long line most of the time and he's used to it - except that every day he still spends the first 5 mins rushing off as if he was off lead. As I said , Flo is little Miss Sensible and is good off lead. We have Fairlands Lakes here where I walk most days but a change would be good. Next week would be good for me.

Martin is working all next week, but if you are up for meeting just me and Indy perhaps? Then we can gradually add the others on future walks if we and the dogs get on :laugh: Monday maybe?

Back from agility where, for the second week in a row Glen was attacked :angry: :angry: :angry:

Same dog as last week, luckily more noise than damage - no thanks to other dog's owner trying to pull his off Glen when teeth were still attached. Club trainer has said if it happens again other owner will have to go - which is good.

Thankfully Glen doesn't seem too bothered and I will just have to make damn sure I know where the other dog is at all times.

I, of course, was a :mecry: gibbering wreck. Someone had to calm me down whilst my friend checked Glen over. I know these things can happen but it doesn't make it any nicer :(

QUOTE (ReikiAnge @ Nov 3 2008, 12:09 PM)

God I'm feeling miserable at the moment. I am trying to be positive but for once am failing miserably, feels as though all sorts of things are going wrong. I am going to refrain from typing more so as not to depress the rest of the world and will come back when I'm feeling a bit sunnier. Will be sending Reiki for those that need it. On the one positive note my beautiful baby is ten months old today

QUOTE (Wendbert @ Nov 3 2008, 08:45 PM)

Although today has been a good day, its also been a sad day. Would have been my grandma's birthday today And on the way to Sam's we drove past the kennels where I collected Bumpy. Brought too many sad thoughts back

When you have genuine sadness like this isnt the Refuge the best place to be !!!

There are people here who have been through similar and know exactly how you feel so you know that you CAN come on and say stuff. God knows most of us have lost animals and people this year.

So dont begrudge yourself . There are many ,many Fugees who not only feel for you but also dont mind you sharing. Then the thread moves a bit and we all lift with day to day stuff but we all have losses in common.

sorry peeps-too knackered to read back tonight

took step son out for dinner-hes off to manchester to start a new life tomorow-i will miss him like crazy-but its such an opportunity. i like his girlfiend-who rang him up to tell him how upset her dog was with fireworks-so we then had a chat about making a den under the bed-he is such a brilliant young man-who makes me laugh like a drain....

came home to find enormously pregnant-lovely neighbour heading off to have her baby (hubby looked as scared as she did)-so if you can think PUSH thoughts her way in a few hours-im sure they will be appreciated!

im off to bed-with lots of thoughts wizzing round my brain-take care one & all

Fee

That's awful San. I'm pleased the trainer is taking it seriously. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Wendy

:GroupHug: Lazydaisy. What an awful shock and such a tragedy.

I've just eaten a packet of Worcestershire sauce crisps. Don't know why really cos I don't like them very much.

I'm watching Home and Away

fee4 - sounds like a great evening. hope the den works and that step son takes the opportunity and uses it wisely!

Reiki and Wendy my thoughts are with you both - :GroupHug:

What a year - ah well for those Pagans, it's a New Year now so it's on the up and up again!!

x