UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam, did you know Homes Under the Hammer is on?

She does cos I've told her :laugh:

I do indeed thank you both ( I am taping it today as I am on the phone trying to sort out defective bolier )

my flipping bolier cover has somehow expired and did not get renewed so they are quoting me £300 to come out and look at it ! ( that would also cover the rest of the year ) , I am now searching online for other options

I do indeed thank you both ( I am taping it today as I am on the phone trying to sort out defective bolier )

my flipping bolier cover has somehow expired and did not get renewed so they are quoting me £300 to come out and look at it ! ( that would also cover the rest of the year ) , I am now searching online for other options

ouch. you have had the manual out and checked you are following the destructions on how to light it to the letter? is it one you have to click an ignition to get it to fire up or just turn the dial and hold it to fire it up?

Sam, that is STUPID money - is it British Gas Homecare? If so, we get loads of complaints about their service anyway.

Phone Corgi (0870 401 2300) and ask them to recommend a local independant. A call out shouldn't be much more than £40 - £60

I have just had my 3rd meter reader out in as many weeks. Despite my meter being read every few months, Total Gas decided to estimate my bill, saying I hadnt paid or been read for a year, and took £11000 out of my account :unsure: Obviously I played merry hell and they send someone out and sent me a bill for £3000 instead. I asked my bank to reclaim the money and my bank took back the whole £11,000 which upset Total a bit :laugh: Now I have had yet another bloke reading the meter who thought it was comical to say the least.

Morning.

Blooming eck Di. :ohmy:

Happy holidays to Marian, Di & Claire :snorkle:

Where are you going to Claire as that looks and sounds like my kind of place. The doglets would love that. Their favourite place this year was Cuill Bay. Even in the snow brr was that cold.

Hope you're pleased with your haircut when you get back Kelly. Of course we will be expecting piccies.

I can't believe how cruel people can be. Fancy making people eat curry flavoured biscuits. :sick01: :laugh:

ouch. you have had the manual out and checked you are following the destructions on how to light it to the letter? is it one you have to click an ignition to get it to fire up or just turn the dial and hold it to fire it up?

its a click ignition and yes we have both checked we are doing it right as we would have looked like a right pair of plums if someone walked in and reset it first time :laugh:

I have a man coming out Thursday afternoon ( appears a lot of boilers have packed up this week :laugh: )

I can't believe how cruel people can be. Fancy making people eat curry flavoured biscuits. :sick01: :laugh:

I know I know :ohmy:

Sam, that is STUPID money - is it British Gas Homecare? If so, we get loads of complaints about their service anyway.

Phone Corgi (0870 401 2300) and ask them to recommend a local independant. A call out shouldn't be much more than £40 - £60

it was Ideal ( the Boiler manufacture ) the quote was for the repair and 12 months cover but no service and I would like it serviced as well

chap on Thursday is going to repair it and service it , now I just need to get my warm socks out for the next few days as I hate cold feet :laugh: