UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Our LVA meeting was cancelled :partytime:

Mind you, no-one thought to tell us so we've just had a quick trip into town, but at least we don't have to spend 90 mins listening to how naughty people can be in pubs :rolleyes:

I am now toasting my toes in front of the fire :smile_anim:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made an appointment with a proper hairdresser today :ohmy: I haven't had my hair cut in a salon (do we still call them salons? :unsure: ) in 12 years. I've been going to the same lady, in her house, for all the time since...mostly because she's cheap :rolleyes: You do get what you pay for though and in March she managed to take a huge chunk out of my hair thinking that was a graduated bob. I haven't had it cut since, apart from attempting to cut the odd stray bit myself.

I feel sorry for the hairdresser tomorrow. She has a heck of a messy bob to sort out as well as me watching her like a hawk :shiftyeyes_anim: :hairy:

:laughingsmiley: you sound like me Kelly. Even now I've been going to a proper hairdressers for 2 years I am still suspicious, carp at describing what I want, infuriating because I refuse to do any 'haircare' other than washing and a quick towel dry.

I am trying to find a dog friendly pub that does great food at not hugely expensive prices near enough to my parents village and with lovely dog walking country very close by. And that's open on a MOnday lunchtime.

Not having much luck... :rolleyes:

Evening :wavey:

We've had a fab day :biggrin: The boys had lunch with Charlie Mouse and Gracie at Grandma Squiggs and then we all went for a walk after. Then back to the House of Squirrel and a walk in the woods for No-R and Wiggle (Sir H was worn out and slept in the car) and then back for more coffee and I got to look at lots of pics of Sri Lankan Bumpy :wub:

A very nice day indeed, thank you Sam :flowers:

Evening :wavey:

We've had a fab day :biggrin: The boys had lunch with Charlie Mouse and Gracie at Grandma Squiggs and then we all went for a walk after. Then back to the House of Squirrel and a walk in the woods for No-R and Wiggle (Sir H was worn out and slept in the car) and then back for more coffee and I got to look at lots of pics of Sri Lankan Bumpy :wub:

A very nice day indeed, thank you Sam :flowers:

and thank you for adopting Sri Lankan Bumpy and sponsoring his op and further treatment :flowers:

ooh and Mark says "fankyouzefourderkayk" ( translated as thank you for the cake but he was eating it whilst trying to pass his thanks on )

Flo is little Miss Sensible.

DSCN0207.jpg

:wub:

God I'm feeling miserable at the moment. I am trying to be positive but for once am failing miserably, feels as though all sorts of things are going wrong. I am going to refrain from typing more so as not to depress the rest of the world and will come back when I'm feeling a bit sunnier. Will be sending Reiki for those that need it. On the one positive note my beautiful baby is ten months old today :wub:

:GroupHug:

Although today has been a good day, its also been a sad day. Would have been my grandma's birthday today :( And on the way to Sam's we drove past the kennels where I collected Bumpy. Brought too many sad thoughts back :mecry:

:GroupHug: