UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Just had this email form Doglets who is looking after Lottie today. :wacko:

She may be cat proof now. :rolleyes:

Don’t worry no dogs were harmed in the making of this movie (well not much anyway)

Got home and left the dogs in the car, went in found Tom in my office and shut the door, then brought the dogs in. I went and got with some work in the office but kept the door shut. Then I heard a noise at the front and went to look, forgetting to close the office door. After about 30 secs I heard crash bang wallop from the office, rushed in to see Lottie looking startled but no sign of Tom. Shut her in the office and spent the next 5 mins searching the house for Tom, couldn’t find him anywhere and it couldn’t have gone out as the kitchen door was shut.

Eventually went back to the office to find Lottie pushing herself into the corner where the door is i.e. as far away from the window as possible, went and looked and Tom was on the window behind the curtain, now she had been locked in the same room as him for around 5 mins and was keeping as far away from him as possible. I reckon the crash bang wallop was Tom punching Lottie on the nose.

Checked her out, she hasn’t got and cuts or anything.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon.

God I'm feeling miserable at the moment. I am trying to be positive but for once am failing miserably, feels as though all sorts of things are going wrong. I am going to refrain from typing more so as not to depress the rest of the world and will come back when I'm feeling a bit sunnier.

Have a :GroupHug: it's the best I can do as I still haven't been on a Reiki course.

I have just got back from the slowest walk ever ! Poppy sits down for a rest every 10 steps and glares at me! :laugh: she really does not appreciate this walking lark,especially on cold muddy ground! As soon as she gets outside she wees,poos and turns round to go home! She is very fat and unfit and if she has her way thats the way it will stay. She waddles along at half a mile per four hours and does not like it!! :rolleyes: She is now happily flaked out on her bed after her marathon!! :laugh: x

:GroupHug: for you Ange.x

Edited by ranirottie

My boy Como is a 3 1/2 year old puppy. Has no recall. loves everyone so would go off with them. Jumps up unexpectedly and gives a big nose kiss. V v friendly with other dogs especially off lead but he can only be off lead somewhere v secure but he is gorgeous (as everyone's dogs is).

Flo is little Miss Sensible.

DSCN0207.jpg

Hope the photo has worked!

awwww very cute!

I might leave Akita at home then (or muzzle her), she does not appreciate dogs who are trying to spread the word of peace and love, especially if they want to kiss her nose (or sniff her bum) doing so! :laugh: There is a lovely walk down our way, but only one field is secured by fence, anything better up near yours? To go to Stevenage, it will have to be on a day when Martin is off though, as I don't drive.

Afternoon

Bit late but have a great holiday Billy.

Very pleased to hear Henry is doing a lot better. Onwards and upwards lad. :wub: You must be shattered Mel.

Ouch Sarah. Hope you can get to the dentists pronto.

Como & Flo are irresistible. :wub: I can't wait to have another Spin. The running off with anyone reminded me of Issie. She was people mad. She had fantastic recall any other time. When I took the girls out together Sheena preferred to potter whilst Issie would keep trotting along so I just used to say hold on and she'd stop and wait for us to catch up.

Ange it's understandable you feel like that. I hope you find something that gives you a bit of comfort in the next few days. It's often harder when they go as you stop the tears whilst they are still here and need you. It floods out afterwards. Don't bottle grief up. Let it all out. It's awful and we're all thinking of you. :GroupHug:

awwww very cute!

I might leave Akita at home then (or muzzle her), she does not appreciate dogs who are trying to spread the word of peace and love, especially if they want to kiss her nose (or sniff her bum) doing so! :laugh: There is a lovely walk down our way, but only one field is secured by fence, anything better up near yours? To go to Stevenage, it will have to be on a day when Martin is off though, as I don't drive.

Lovely dogs!!! I'm sure they'd get on well. I walk Como on a long line most of the time and he's used to it - except that every day he still spends the first 5 mins rushing off as if he was off lead. As I said , Flo is little Miss Sensible and is good off lead. We have Fairlands Lakes here where I walk most days but a change would be good. Next week would be good for me.