Top Posters In This Topic

Claire - what did you say?

Nuffing exciting. Just a lot of "F"s

Fireworks

Food

Friends

Fires

...can't remember the rest, now.

Matt's been here for the weekend. It's the first decent time we've spent together since we split up. And it was very lovely in a warm and fuzzy 'everything is going to be okay' kind of way. We're not back together before anyone asks, but it's very comfortable as friends, which is what we were in the beginning, anyway.

We've eaten too much, visited castles, kicked leaves, taken the dogs to the woods and snuggled and snored by the fire. Pretty damn perfect weekend if it wasn't for the fireworks.

Have spent all evening putting cd's onto laptop, and then transferring them to my new phone :biggrin: teenage daughter was very helpful! I now have a new ringtone - Neil Young, Born to live on Sugar Mountain :biggrin: did not tell daughter, she would not approve cos its so old. Plus I watched a programme on Neil Young on bbc 4 tonight. I love Neil Young, a brilliant voice :biggrin:

Morning :)

It's a lovely misty morning here. I want to stay at home and kick leaves and potter about but work is calling. Sigh. Whuppety Jake is very sad about something this morning, he looks as if he is about to burst into tears, but I can't work out what it is :huh:

Have a nice day everybody :flowers:

Sending good thoughts for Spike today :wub: