R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, well done Henry!!! :biggrin:

Glad to hear Spike is doing well today and hope Jake soon feels chirpier :wub:

Market day today so I've got to go get some fruit and veg. I've got some cushions to make this morning then I'm going round to my friends house for tea, biscuits and plenty of chatting :)

That would be good - you do know that one of my dogs is a quite looney? Not aggressive just looney. What days are good for you?

what kind of loopy? :laugh: I could always leave Akita at home, or make sure we go on a day Martin is off work, as 3 can sometimes be much for me to handle when it's with strange dogs.

I think I need to see a pic of your dogs now :biggrin:

Normally I am off work saturdays, mondays and most wednesdays. But I am going to a horse show with my boss next saturday, so not sure what time I will be back home.

Spikes still doing well, but i'm back top work today :( I'll have to see what I can work out re: coming home, taking him to vets etc. Don't know how they're going to be with me yet. :unsure:

I hope they'll be sympathetic, Marge :flowers:

Whuppety Jake is very sad about something this morning, he looks as if he is about to burst into tears, but I can't work out what it is :huh:

Poor Jake :GroupHug: I bet sossidges would cheer him up :wink:

wooo hooooo henrys walking (albeit with a very bad limp)

Great news :biggrin:

Wend, have a lovely time with the Squiggs and don't eat too much cakey goodness :glare: Is there some spare to bring tomorrow?? :elefant:

I have had a weekend off of doing DIY stuff and now I have tons to do before I collect the kids tonight :wacko: I am also about to go to the docs at long last about a lump that is on my gum - it keeps filling with pus, popping, bleeding, then refilling with pus. I've been dithering about whether to go to the docs or the dentist and so haven't done anything about it for weeks :rolleyes: I foresee antibiotics.

Oh. I also had something of a tragedy this morning :( I've discovered that I have a hefty sprinkling of grey hairs :mecry: My evil mum laughed when I told her - my dad went grey quite young. I told her that it was because I've had a hard life :D

I have had a weekend off of doing DIY stuff and now I have tons to do before I collect the kids tonight :wacko: I am also about to go to the docs at long last about a lump that is on my gum - it keeps filling with pus, popping, bleeding, then refilling with pus. I've been dithering about whether to go to the docs or the dentist and so haven't done anything about it for weeks :rolleyes: I foresee antibiotics.

Its called an abcess !!! Its only small because the gum is small but when they Xray it you will see damage to the bone.

Get thee to the sawbones and have your teeth sorted !!!

what kind of loopy? :laugh: I could always leave Akita at home, or make sure we go on a day Martin is off work, as 3 can sometimes be much for me to handle when it's with strange dogs.

I think I need to see a pic of your dogs now :biggrin:

My boy Como is a 3 1/2 year old puppy. Has no recall. loves everyone so would go off with them. Jumps up unexpectedly and gives a big nose kiss. V v friendly with other dogs especially off lead but he can only be off lead somewhere v secure but he is gorgeous (as everyone's dogs is).

Flo is little Miss Sensible.

DSCN0207.jpg

Hope the photo has worked!

Its called an abcess !!! Its only small because the gum is small but when they Xray it you will see damage to the bone.

Get thee to the sawbones and have your teeth sorted !!!

:rolleyes: The doctor looked in my mouth and went :ohmy: "see if the dentist will see you today, but here's a prescription for antibiotics in case they can't". Now I can't get hold of my dentist :rolleyes:

Afternoon.

God I'm feeling miserable at the moment. I am trying to be positive but for once am failing miserably, feels as though all sorts of things are going wrong. I am going to refrain from typing more so as not to depress the rest of the world and will come back when I'm feeling a bit sunnier. Will be sending Reiki for those that need it. On the one positive note my beautiful baby is ten months old today :wub: