UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke is a like a gossipy old woman :rolleyes: He's such a sh1t stirrer!

Mario and Lisa crack me up, they take themselves so seriously that they don't realise how funny they are. Lisa dresses like a 15 year old stuck in an eighties timewarp. He dress sense is quite bizarre! :laugh:

I find Mario and Lisa funny as well.

I can't stand Luke. He is a bitch isn't he. Mind you I wish Becs was going out. She's driving me crackers.

Jen to go deffo.

I like Rex, Rachel, Mo and Darnell.

I won't know who gets booted out on Friday. I'll have to wait until next week to find out.

Rex could be interpreted as nasty when he said he didn't think Bex needed a cookie, hinting that she's fat enough already, but other than that I do find him quite funny. I don't think he meant it seriously, that's just his sense of humour, he was winding her up and she took the bait. Darnell has a wicked sense of humour, I really like him. He is very observant, he knows exactly what's going on with who and where.

I've always thought Mario wasn't as bad as people were making out he was. The Sun pizz me off because they keep calling him 'sleazy Mario' when all he's doing is acting normally! Why shouldn't he help Lisa apply her fake tan? Isn't that what couples do? I don't know what they expect of him :wacko: They pick each others spots. So what? I love to pick Ians. I must hang my head in shame :laugh: The pair of them act like they're at home and why not? They can't pretend for three months just to please others. Those American Tan tights crack me up :laugh: Why oh why does she do it? :laugh:

Rex could be interpreted as nasty when he said he didn't think Bex needed a cookie, hinting that she's fat enough already, but other than that I do find him quite funny. I don't think he meant it seriously, that's just his sense of humour, he was winding her up and she took the bait. Darnell has a wicked sense of humour, I really like him. He is very observant, he knows exactly what's going on with who and where.

I've always thought Mario wasn't as bad as people were making out he was. The Sun pizz me off because they keep calling him 'sleazy Mario' when all he's doing is acting normally! Why shouldn't he help Lisa apply her fake tan? Isn't that what couples do? I don't know what they expect of him :wacko: They pick each others spots. So what? I love to pick Ians. I must hang my head in shame :laugh: The pair of them act like they're at home and why not? They can't pretend for three months just to please others. Those American Tan tights crack me up :laugh: Why oh why does she do it? :laugh:

Agree on ALL of the above...mainly about the tights :laugh: :wacko: why oh why??

Oh I so hope Jen goes, the nasty little pile of wombats doo :angry:

I loved Luke at the start but dislike him now even tho he does make laugh at times. If he'd kept out of the bitching he would have been a winner. I love it when he mentions things like his "purrents" - his accent is fab :laugh:

Bex - silly silly bint. Keep your clothes on girl, you have nothing worth flashing :rolleyes: The other HM's are just laughing AT her and not WITH her :(

I don't mind Rex, Mo & Rachel.

I've been up and down over Mario and Lisa, liked them to start with then went off them but am loving them now. As Jacky pointed out they have such comedic value even tho they don't realise it.

I like Katt too but I am sure if I was an HM I would be telling her to "shut the feck up".

Dale is like, like a waste like of space like.

Darnell is fab :) I admire the way he tells it like it is :)

Stuart- yak but love that body :rolleyes:

Mikey, up and down still over him.

Edited because in some slightly alarming Freudian way I assigned my name to Mario :ohmy:

Edited by Yantan