UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

Must admit that I am glad that Rachel won. :flowers:

OK she may not have been the most entertaining HM, (But from some of the clips shown tonight, it was probably the way that the highlight shows were edited) Some of the traits that other HMs had shown over the weeks were uncomfortable watching and not entertaining in the least. I am glad that "nice" won over "nastiness and rudeness""

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit that I am glad that Rachel won. :flowers:

OK she may not have been the most entertaining HM, (But from some of the clips shown tonight, it was probably the way that the highlight shows were edited) Some of the traits that other HMs had shown over the weeks were uncomfortable watching and not entertaining in the least. I am glad that "nice" won over "nastiness and rudeness""

Out of the last few left, I'm glad Rachel won. Out of all the previous winners, she's probably one of the most normal. She's never been bitchy so its been nice to see someone win who has tried to be friends with everyone and a seemingly all round nice person.

I think passed winners have proved that if you have strong opinions, you piss off at least part of the audience and therefore don't get their vote.

I'm glad Rachel won because she's 'nice' to other people. She doesn't do it for what's in it for her, it's just her way.

Thank YOU Rachel!

Mikey has not been very nice or entertaining and I think he's getting the patronising 'because he's blind' vote

I disagree. I do find him funny and entertaining. More importantly, I like the way he wasn't afraid to say what he thought and he stood up to nasty people (unlike Rachel, who did not challenge the bullies). That is why I wanted him to win. It had absolutely nowt to do with him being blind.

What I find most sad, is that I don't think a person with a disability could be allowed win something like BB on merit. There will always be people saying that they got the sympathy vote.