UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was determined not to watch it this year but I have snuck a peek over the weekend....Mario? who is he?? a fan club for what/why? having the biggest ego :laugh:

Alex - seriously in need of therapy so much venom :unsure:

Becks - um er not sure I would want someone who strips at every opportunity looking after my kids & the screaming :wacko:

Are there any nice people in there?!

I didn't see it last night cos Martyn decided to watch the end of Flood. I'm relieved I don't have to watch that now so let him get on with it. :laugh:

I'll tune in later on.

That is so amazing, we too watched the end of Flood..............I say we but after a while I announced that I wanted a wee and wandered off upstairs and watched BB

I'm not a lover of Mario but do like the way he is looking after Mikey. However, Lisa has a way of staring off into space that makes her look as if she is a wooden puppet.

The person I dislike the most is ALEX....splugght

Edited by Tisaann

How patronising is Mario of Mikey????????? If I was him I'd of shoved one of those intruments up his ar*e!!! How dare he imply that Mikey couldn't play all of them just as well as the others!! That man is vile, he's trying to use Mikey to show how 'kind and caring' he is of someone with a disability!! MIkey is a grown man that is perfectly capable of doing most things on his own!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: Oh I can't stand him, Mr. I've been there done that!!!

ANNNNNNDDDDD breath!!!! :laugh:

So you aren't a member of the Mario Fan Club then Jacky? :unsure: :laugh:

There is rumour that Steph is going to go back in, because apparently Mario's phone lines were closed on Friday when people were trying to vote so the vote was alledgedly unfair :unsure:

If Mario :sick01: and Alex are both up for eviction, it'll be a very close call I would imagine.

Edited by merledogs

At first I thought Mario was OK and I definitely wanted Steph to go over him. However as the week progressed I changed my mind. I think he's latched onto Mikey as he thinks Mikey will be popular with the public and he will look the hero looking out for him. Patronising self righteous git :angry:

His continual self promotion in the house is getting right on my thruppennies. I can't make my mind up as to whether he is playing Charlie's (BB8) game of trying to convince the rest of the HM's that he's popular on the outside or he really believes what he spews out about his fan club and the hundreds of thousands of people he knows. Whatever he is a tosser. Get him out!

I can't get the rest of the emoticons to work otherwise there'd be a few more on here :rolleyes: :laugh:

Hope that's right about Steph going back in Alex. Can't wait to see the oily tossers face when he clocks her :laugh:

SPOILER WARNING!

Alex and Mario are both up for eviction according to the digital spy forums

:pinkie:

No surprise there, I thought/hoped it would be them. I think Alex will definitely go, but imagine if Mario went, he'd be mortified to realise he was less popular then her! :laugh:

:

But you vote for the person you want out, not the person you want to stay in :unsure:

Lisa last night in the diary room - "Maybe some people feel threatened or jealous. I'm a very overpowering presence, in a nice way" :rolleyes: Purlease! Can someone please tell her the American Tan tights and short shorts cheerleader look does not work on a 40 year old (well not even on a 20 year old) :rolleyes: :laugh:

Oh the tights are just hideous. As is her make-up. Everytime I see her I just want to get a wipe and give her face a good clean. Lipstick goes on your lips not all around your big mouth!!

I'm hoping Mario goes this week. Really can't stand him. Alex makes the place interesting :laugh: Especially after the tannoy incident