UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A huge argument broke out last night and Dennis spat at Mo! Dennis might be getting kicked out today for threatening behaviour! Good. I can't stand anybody who spits. I hope they kick him out and carry on with tonights eviction then add somebody new over the weekend.

Aaaaaaah now it all makes sense......

I never understood why Sylvia was making such a big deal about fancying Stuart and acting so melodramatic over somebody she'd just met. Seems we were fooled :rolleyes: And now Sylvia is up for eviction and the BB producers have edited to highlights show to make us think she's an immature bunny boiler when infact that's so not true :angry:

But a BB spokesperson said: “Following Stuart’s entrance, Big Brother informed viewers, via voiceover, that Sylvia and Stuart had met. There is no romantic history between them.â€

They've confirmed that they have met, but I'll believe the rest of it when I hear it from a credible source. I still think Sylvia was genuinely going after Stuart and he just wasn't interested.

Re Dennis, he is so up himself these days anyway, he's no loss :rolleyes:

Feckin hell that stupid drunken bint just loved causing all that shite

That's what I thought - talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. Jen was the one who completely overreacted and started the whole thing. I used to think she was alright as well, but I've really changed my opinion on her after seeing that tonight.

Jeez they're an argumentative bunch aren't they. I've not watched it for a few years so can't remember if it's normally like that. I bet the BB producers cacked themselves when it kicked off big time. Bet they were relieved the housemates went in the rooms they told them to without further ado.