UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any one else find Sarah's accent most annoying? I normally don't mind an Australian accent but her's just seems forced and seems to be getting more pronounced as the days go by.

Bex has to go this week. Wonder will she still have her job when she gets out. If she was minding my kid, I'd be either looking for her to go or I'd be moving my son elsewhere. She's disgusting

Mario is a nasty tosser :handjob

He is so egotistical that he can't stand the fact he is up for eviction and Lisa isn't, so he's having a go at her and telling her she's sucking up and playing a game by doing the cooking, as if to insinuate that's the only reason she's not been nominated. I really hope he goes on Friday, though if he does I wouldn't be surprised if he asks her to leave with him. She needs to grow a pair too, if he spoke to me like that he'd be spitting his teeth out of his arse :angry:

Edited by merledogs

After seeing the last couple of nights, Bex can stay till next week.

Mario is so condescending to Lisa. I just wanted to slap him. Well I always want to slap him but more so now.

I think it's gonna be a very close vote but I want Mario out this week

Mario is getting worse by the second. He gossips away vindictively with that evil little worm, Luke, who then goes off and spreads the word to all and sundry, then has the gall to say he can't understand why he's been nominated. He can hold his head up, he's done nothing malicious. Tosser :handjob

I hope he gets booted out and Lisa has nights of lustful sex with Mr nice but no brain Dale.

I agree, Mario has been horrid this week. I couldn't believe the things he was saying to Lisa! As far as I can see, she's just acting normally, and like she says as she's older than the others it's only natural that she'd do more cooking and cleaning. Will have to go see what the odds are for this weeks eviction.......

Phoebejo Bookmakers

Woohoo!

Mario 1/7

Bex 4/1

:partytime: :partytime: :partytime:

He is so egotistical that he can't stand the fact he is up for eviction and Lisa isn't, so he's having a go at her and telling her she's sucking up and playing a game by doing the cooking, as if to insinuate that's the only reason she's not been nominated. I really hope he goes on Friday, though if he does I wouldn't be surprised if he asks her to leave with him. She needs to grow a pair too, if he spoke to me like that he'd be spitting his teeth out of his arse :angry:

agree on ALL of the above..and wasn't he nasty to Belinda, yes, she is annoying BUT he was awful, interrogating (sp?) her in the bedroom and critisising everything she said after that..I really felt for her..he is a BULLY!! :angry:

totally agree, he was obviously so p*ssed off at being disliked/nominated that he took it out on Lisa. I hope he goes this week. x

:biglaugh: From the Sun:

LOVEBIRDS Luke and Bex finally gave into their lust for one another last night as they SNOGGED in bed and had a FUMBLE under the duvet.

The friendly pair have been flirting for weeks but couldn't resist taking it further as nursery nurse Bex faces eviction this evening.

The pair cuddled up in bed and stroked each others faces as they whispered about the prospect of life in the house without each other.

And after much teasing and touching, in which Luke became aroused, the pair finally dived under the duvets for their first kiss.

And fellow housemates Dale and Stu guessed what they had been up to immediately as they got up to get a glass of water.

Dale asked a red-faced Luke: "Has Bex just w***** you off?" Luke replied: "No, nothing as serious as that, I wouldn't let it go that far."

So Stu pitched in with his correct guess: "Have you had a kiss?

"Having a bit of a snog, it'll never be the same again, I'm surprised at you Luke."

Luke stuttered before replying: "Rebecca is very drunk. I'd never take advantage of a drunk woman. It may be Rebecca's last night and I'm all for comforting a woman on her last night and that is how I chose to do it."

Afterwards the pair admitted to each other that they enjoyed the kiss but agreed it must never happen again.

Luke told exhibitionist Bex: "We can't kiss again. Why did we do that?

"We'll just tell them it was a bit of fun and that you regret it."

Bex asked: "But do you?"

And Luke, stroking Rebecca's face, told her: "No of course not, but we can't tell them that."

And protective Luke asked his girl to keep herself under wraps from now on. He said: "Please don't get your breasts out tomorrow Rebecca, it could be your last day."

Soon afterwards Luke gave into temptation for a second time, asking Bex: "Wanna do it again?" And there were no complaints from Rebecca as they disappeared under the duvet for round two.

The pair went to bed spooning promising each other that neither would regret their sexy session in the morning.

Could this be the start of a beautiful (but weird) love affair?